Ch. 33)

//Trigger warnings!! Strong language, major character death mentions, blood. Also, the picture above isn't mine but shsghshhs XDD

                Immediately thrown into chaos

"Get away from him!! Don't hurt him!! Please! Stop!!!"

There was shouting from another room as he sits up, rubbing his head and looking around. Roman was standing by the door, listening to the shouting as Patton huddles in a corner, his ears covered. Virgil gets up and goes over to Patt, giving him a hug. "This is different from last time.." He thought as he looks at Roman, asking him what was happening.

"I don't know..." The prince admits as he tries to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Its Remus who's yelling. I'm worried, Virge. I wanna go home." He slides down the door, hiding his face in his knees.

"Oh, Ro. Come here." He waves him over, the other crawling over and laying his head on his shoulder, crying softly.

"Kiddo, we'll get home soon. Then we can be a famILY again... With Logan and-" He clings to Virgil more, grabbing Roman's hand, trying to comfort both of them.

"Guys-" Virgil started before there was a loud bang, leading into silence before the door swung open, Insanity walking in. He was blood stained and seemed thoroughly pissed but also pleased with himself.

"Well!!" He claps his hands, taking in how they were sitting. "Glad your all awake because I wanted to have some fun~ Intrusive and Deceit got boring but, Virgil!! I must say that I'm impressed with you! Come such a long way since this started."

Virgil scowls as Roman and Patton give him confused looks. "I know how to get rid of you so don't try me." He threatened, standing up with much difficulty. For a moment, he had forgotten that he was injured here.

Insanity barks out a laugh, shaking his head and tsking. "Oh, Virgie, Virgie, Virgie~ Beat me then. Kill me and get it all over with so you can run back to your precious little prince." He spits the last word, balling his hands into fists as he shoots a glare at Roman. Oh if looks could kill.

"What's it to you? Angry that I actually have someone who loves me and you don't? You'll always be alone because your just a nobody." He was testing the waters to see how far he had to go until he pushed his last button. After a bit more back and forth with the insults, Insanity finally has enough.

"Shut up!!" Grabbing the emo by his shirt collar and slamming him against the wall he growls lowly. "You don't know anything!! Just shut up!!!"

Roman tries to get up to help but Virgil shakes his head, causing him to sit back down.

"No, I know what I'm talking about. You're lonely aren't you? Pathetic, huh?" He smirks as he feels Insanity wrap his hand around his throat. "What're you so sc-scared of? Rejection?" He gasps as Insanity growls again, quickly cutting off his airway.

"I said, shut up!!" At this point, the side was shaking with anger and other feelings. "I won't hesitate to kill you."

Virgil chokes out a laugh, clawing at Insanity's hand. "I know. But with how many times..." He gasps, shutting his eyes. "..times you've h-hurt Janus I'm surprised that y-you think you still hav-have a chance with him." He rasps out, trying to get a breath in.

Before anyone else can comment, Remus stumbles in, his face tear stained and he was covered in blood. It was obvious it wasn't his. "You." He seeths, Insanity dropping Virgil and backing away. Remus had Roman's sword in his hand, his body twitching slightly. "You killed him."

"Intrusive..." He holds his hands up, looking around nervously. Knowing that he was weaker because Virgil had grown stronger left him in a bad position. "Listen. I did it to protect you."

"PROTECT ME?!? I LOVED HIM!! You only did it to save your stupid ass because you knew he was onto you!! He knew your plans and weaknesses!! He knew he was one if them!!" He was trembling at this point, stalking closer to Insanity.

"Remus!" Virgil had gotten up, grabbing his shoulder and stopping him. "Hey, hey.. Calm down. I know you're upset but it'll be alright. I got this okay? You can't kill him yet. I need to get information from him." The other man just looked at him, nodding with his lips drawn into a tight line.

"Fine. But as soon as your done he's mine. I will kill him for this. Janus didn't deserve that..." He whispers, looking down before looking to Roman and Patton. "Let's get you two home before I get stopped."

Once the three of them left, Virgil turns to Insanity. "Now tell me..."