Oobleck: *Shouts in the ear of Weiss* AND NOW THEY'VE SEEN US!

Ruby: I take it tracking them is out of the question?

Oobleck: An accurate assumption, yes.

Yang: What's the plan, then?

The team turns to their teacher as the creatures close in...

Oobleck: Show me what you're capable of.

Ruby: *Swings her weapon prepare it for shooting* Cover your ears, Zwei! *Zwei does it curling*
After a few minutes the girls already defeated the Grimm...

Ruby: *Lifting her weapon* Heh... Piece of cake!

Oobleck: Do not celebrate yet, for I am certain this is the first bout of many. Shall we continue?
Ruby: *To herself* Ugh... i wonder how's Emiya doing...

Meanwhile with Emiya
Dusk has come and just meters away, the team is stopped by a strange behavior of the blonde girl ... Saber knows that her master needs help ...
Know: I must go!
(Y/n): Right now we are at Gilgamesh's whereabouts! we can't go!
Know: You don't get it! I feel your despair! Irisviel has disappeared!
(Y/n): Listen to me, let's take care of Archer first, if the master of Archer has Irisviel captured, without his servant he will represent less danger, I can locate Kiritsugu and dematerialize to go to Fuyuki ... * thinking to himself * although it is something that must happen we want it or not...
Saber: Okay, I guess-

The tranquility of the moment was stopped by a brutal bombardment, Waver and Rider took cover and headed to one side while Saber and (Y/n) to the other ... He was a berserker, he took up position of a jet and now he was mercilessly firing missiles. ...
Rider: We must separate !!! I'll take care of Gilgamesh, you guys take care of Berserker !!!
(Y/n): Understood!
Both teams broke up, meanwhile Rider and Waver saw a glow close to Mountain Glenn ...
Waver: What are those things?
Rider: They seem to be a peculiar source of mana, I've seen something like this in the past ...
Waver: That pattern looks like ...
Rider: what happens is some kind of code?
Waver: 4 and 7 in different colors, victory and success, is that whoever sends that signal means that the Holy Grail War has ended ... Don't wait! It should come from the church in Fuyuki, but it comes from somewhere else ... if not the church, who is sending it?
Rider: what happens is that someone has gone ahead of us and is proclaiming his victory, he invites us to go against him if we have something to object to, it is a challenge .... apparently, the final battle will be fought tonight.
Waver: I see ... so this will be the last ...
Rider: that's right! Now that we know where our battlefield is, my duty as a conqueror is to ride up to him and bring honor to the Rider class!

The mighty conqueror raises his sword and thunder falls on this ...
Rider: I summon you my partner!
Pointing his sword in a direction, Rider summons his horse Bucephalus and rides it ...
Rider: Let's go boy! The trip will not be as nice as going by car but ... what are you doing standing there? come on ... * points to the saddle *
Waver: From here only the really strong can continue, right? * takes a deep breath * Listen to me, my Servant! With this Command spell Waver Velvet orders you: Rider, you will fight until you achieve victory! * one part of the command spell disappears * and with another one of my command spells, Rider, I order you to obtain the holy grail! * another part of the command spell disappears * and with my last command spell, Rider ordered you to conquer the world, not consent failure. *Command spells disappear *
Waver looks down ...
Waver: Well, from now on I'm not your master or anything ... come on, go, go wherever you want ... after all, you're not my- * sniff *
Rider grabs Waver by the shirt and keeps him in the air ...
Rider: Do not doubt that I will leave soon, after giving me that count of orders I see that you are prepared to see this until the end ...
Waver: Idiot! Moron! Moron! Listen, I spent my command spells, I've given up being your master! why would you keep carrying me huh !?
Rider: Whether you're my master or not, you're still my friend ...
Waver: huh? * starts crying * are you ... are you sure I deserve it? can i stay here by your side
Rider: but what do you say? If we've been through a lot of battles together, isn't that silly? haven't you faced the same enemies as me until now? so are friends! so feel proud and consider yourself my equal ...
Waver blushes and wipes his nose with Rider's cape ...
Rider: Okay, so I'll start by following your first order, so boy, open your eyes wide and watch to the end!
Rider's horse begins to rise into the sky and head to where the signal comes from ...
Waver: yes! ahead! I would not miss it for anything in the world !!!

To be continued...
Guys, today's contingency can be terrifying however, don't panic, just as our heroes of remnant in this chapter and many of the heroic spirits that will appear here will be strong, you too show your strength, don't forget personal hygiene and constant hand washing, that is the main weapon we have ... changing the subject, for the next two weeks I will not be able to update my content because I must have online classes (it feels like house arrest) but after I'll update all the stories I can, until next time!!

 changing the subject, for the next two weeks I will not be able to update my content because I must have online classes (it feels like house arrest) but after I'll update all the stories I can, until next time!!