FINAL CHAPTER!

kindly play "Fallin' all in you" by Shawn Mendes while reading this chapter, tnx.

This was their special day, not just special but very special. It was their wedding day today in a fabulous church.

Sana and Tzuyu's friends walked down on the aisle, Tzuyu was waiting for his bride in front of the altar.

Tzuyu was smiling from ear to ear, he's so happy because her girlfriend will now become his wife.

At last, she saw Sana on the aisle. On her father's side with a beautiful smile on her face. Tzuyu's heart was in awe at the moment he saw that beautiful face.

Sana reached the altar and her father lend her hand on Tzuyu, Tzuyu took it willingly and they both face the altar.

Tzuyu was holding Sana's hand tight, the priest began to say his vows to the couple. Sana glanced at Tzuyu who as clearly listening to the priest. Sana secretly smiled and focus her attention on the priest too.

Sana was feeling so happy with butterflies flying on her stomach, through all this times. She's still with Tzuyu and their relationship is getting strong and stronger when time passes by.

The priest told them to face each other and so they did, Sana and Tzuyu faced each other with smiles.

"god will bless your relationship".

"Tzuyu, do you promise to stay with Sana in every storm? Do you pledge to take care of her even on her worst? Do you take Minatozaki Sana as your wife forever?"The priest ask Tzuyu, Tzuyu smiled.

"i do father"Tzuyu said and glanced at Sana, Tzuyu slipped the ring on her finger.

"you Minatozaki Sana, Do you take Chou Tzuyu to be your husband and promise to be a good wife to him? Do you promise to understand his bad times?"The priest asked Sana.

"i already saw his worst and i managed to understand him, so i do"Sana said and Tzuyu chuckled, she slipped the ring on Tzuyu's finger.

"now that you both promise in front of god that promises, you need to fulfill it until the end of your lives, love each and believe that love is beautiful when you will love each other"The priest said, Sana and Tzuyu smiled.

"you can now say your vows to each other"The priest say and gave the mic to Tzuyu, he took it willingly.

"so first of all, thank you baby for understanding and forgiving me, i was so thankful that you still stay with me even i'm an asshole, jerk and useless person, thankyou baby. I promise to be a good person for you, i love you so much. You and our baby" Tzuyu said, Sana teared up hearing those words again.

Tzuyu gave the mic to Sana.

"Tzu ah.. I'm thankful to that you stayed with me, thank you for helping me move on from the pain that our baby caused, you don't need to be a good person for me because what you are right now is enough for me, i love you too" Sana said, they put down the mic and held each other's hand while staring at each others eyes lovingly.

"you both says your vows to each other, i hope you'll stay with each other and love each other for a life time. You may now kiss the bride"the priest says and they smiled, Tzuyu lifted Sana's vale and held her cheek, he smiled before leaning closer to capture Sana's soft lips.

People on the church stood up while clapping their hands, their friends were tearing up because of happiness. They were happy for SaTzu.

Sana pulled away and stared at Tzuyu's eyes.

"being with you was the happiest thing that happened in my life, i love you Sana and i want to make it with you~"Tzuyu mumbled, Sana teared up again .

"thank you, i love you too"Sana said and once again, Tzuyu claimed her soft lips.

"love for us will be beautiful because Love was us.".

I was falling inlove with her every single day, and if falling inlove with her is a mistake, well its the best mistake i ever had in my whole damn life.

I realize that making her cunt wet is much better than making her eyes cry. Helping her reaching her climax is better than breaking her heart.

T H E E N D!