33.

"so why did you call us here?"Dahyun asked and sat on the couch, same as Jeongyeon who took off his leather jacket and placed it on the backrest of the couch.

"you need to know something unbelievable"Tzuyu started and opened a can of beer while standing near the window.

"is that a good or a bad?"Jeongyeon asked and drink some of the beer, Tzuyu just sighed.

"its bad, really bad"Chaeyoung said and rested his back on the chair, Dahyun just looked at Tzuyu with a serious face.

"spill it"Dahyun said, Tzuyu drink some beer before speaking.

"Elkie is alive"Tzuyu said causing Jeongyeon to spit his beer.

"what the actual fuck bud?!"Jeongyeon exclaimed while Dahyun catch his forehead.

"me and Chaeyoung checked her secretly and she's still in a relationship with Chonnasorn Sajakul, or should i say Sorn"Tzuyu said, Dahyun sighed.

"this is a big trouble tzu" Dahyun said and chug the beer and breathed heavily.

"i know, me and Sana need to stay together so that no one will get hurt"Tzuyu said, rest of the boys nodded because they know the wrath of Elkie.

"what if she reported what we did to the police?"Chaeyoung asked so everyone looked at him.

"that's one of the problem"Jeongyeon said, Tzuyu just continue drinking his beer near the window while thinking some plans.

"we need to work together again"Dahyun said, Everyone nodded and smiled.

Tzuyu's smile vanished quickly when he remembered that night full of wrath and anger.

*F L A S H B A C K*

"are you sure you're going to do this Tzu?"Chaeyoung asked nervously when Tzuyu wiped the revolver.

"bring them here"Tzuyu said plainly so Chaeyoung got startled, Everyone was scared and nervous except Tzuyu.

"she replaced me so she deserved this!"Tzuyu shouted with anger.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung brought two persons with a black plastic bag on their whole head.

The two sat them on the chair facing Tzuyu, Tzuyu just stared at them heartless and coldly.

Tzuyu approached the unconscious Elkie and cupped her cheeks even there's a plastic bag wrapped on her head.

"you lied to me Elkie, i was faithful and loyal to you, i almost give all of myself to you but what you did makes my blood boil baby"Tzuyu said and gritted his teeth, JeongDaChaeng just watched Tzuyu being heartless.

"i loved you Elkie but damn you still cheated on me, since you didn't want to spend your life with me anymore. I'll end you both instead"Tzuyu said and put some bullets on the revolver.

Tzuyu aimed it on the person beside Elkie and shot her completely on the head, making her fall back.

Next, Tzuyu aimed it on Elkie's forehead while tears are falling in his eyes.

"i love you and i'm sorry Elkie, goodnight"Tzuyu said and shot Elkie too, Elkie's body fell down.

Tzuyu threw the gun away and signalled the three to bury the corpse, Tzuyu sat on the couch and stared at nowhere, realizing what he did to his beloved Elkie.

"she deserved to die"

---
Continuation of flashback on the next chapter but Sorn and Elkie's side hehe.

Enjoy reading!!