01.

Sana's POV

i was in front of this big doors,i pushed it a little and boom,it suddenly opens causing me to fell on the ground.

"Ms.Hirai"a deep cold voice and i can hear that he's approaching me,i looked at him.

He pulled me to stand,i'm now infront of him and my heart almost jump on my chest.

"are you okay Ms.Hirai?"he asked.

"uhm..i'm not Ms.Hirai,Mr.Chou"i said and looked down,he sighed.

"then who are you?"he asked.

"i'm Minatozaki Sana,i'm Momo's partner for this interview"i said and he nodded,he offered me to sit which i obeyed.

I took out the papers and the recorder,i breathed heavily before speaking.

"so this is just and interview for the newspaper Mr.Chou"i said while finding my pencil,damn now i forgot it at home.

"uhm.."

"yes Ms.Minatozaki?"he asked and loosened his tie,i gulped while looking at him deeply.

"can i p-please borrow some p-pencil?"i asked then closed my eyes,this is embarrassing.

"oh,of course"he then handed me the pencil and saw that something's written on it.

Chou's Corp.

"okay let's start Mr.Chou"i said then let out a deep breathe.

"okay Ms.Minatozaki"he said then sat on his swivel chair.

I turned on the recorder.

"so what do you owe your success?"i asked and he chuckled.

"you see,being this successful as i am,there's been problems and challenges that i've suffered in my every day life so i exercise control little things Ms.Minatozaki"he said then stood up,He was tall and very Masculine.

"that's a great answer Mr.Chou"i said and he chuckled again,It was so sexy.

I continued asking some questions to him and he politely answered it,He was polite.

"that's all Mr.Chou"i said and smiled,He smiled at me too but it faded away so fast.

"can you stay here for a while and talk to me?"he asked so i nervously nodded.

I have noticed him staring at me deeply while i'm talking a while ago,He was examining my face.

I noticed that.

"Do you have any interest outside of work Mr.Chou?"i asked and he chuckled.

"what about you?"he asked

"i like to know more about you"he added and combed his hair upwards using his hand.

I gulped and wiped the sweat that falls on my head everytime he talks,His voice is scaring me,Everything about him is perfect.

"there's really not much to know about me,i mean look at me"i said and chuckled,He stared at me intensely.

Suddenly,Our eyes met.

"i am"he said and sat on the chair to face me,He was staring deeply at my eyes.

My knees felt weak,He made me weak.

"why don't you work here Ms.Minatozaki?"he suddenly asked,i shrugged my shoulders.

"uhm.."

"you're perfect to be my secretary,why don't you work here?"he asked again,i shook my head.

"i'm not r-ready for work like this Mr.Chou"i said and looked down.

He chuckled.

"you sure?"he asked,i nodded nervously.

"if you ever changed your mind,talk to me"he said and lifted my chin up,he smiled while staring at my eyes.

Then he gave me a card.

Chou's Corp.
xxx-xxx-xx
"talk to us,we can work on that"

"let's take you out"he said and stood up,he offered his hand with a smile.

I took it and we walked out while our hands are intertwined,My face is really hot and burning red like argh,What did you do
Chou Tzuyu.

I went inside the elevator.

"Ms.Minatozaki"he called so i looked at her,he smiled again showing me his cute dimples.

I smiled too.

"call me too if you're bored"he said then turned his back to face me,He then walked back again on his office.

The elevator door closed,Then i shouted.

"AAAAAA"i shouted while jumping.

"this ain't happeninggg,Chou Tzuyu smiled to me!!!"i added and clapped my hands like a kid who gets a candy.

i stared at the card in my hands.

I smiled and kissed it.

This is the nicest day of my life.