38.

"ELKIE!!!"Tzuyu shouted and the doors of the Warehouse opened, Tzuyu fell on his knees when she saw her girlfriend.

Blindfolded with cuts on her arms, busted lip and bruises on her cheeks. Sana was beaten up.

Elkie was laughing holding a gun, Sorn was beside Elkie while looking down.

"she's pretty right?" Elkie said and pointed the gun on Sana's head.

"but this beauty will go waste"Elkie added and took off the blindfold on Sana's eyes.

"don't do this Elkie!"Chaeyoung shouted.

"shut the fuck up you small bean!"Elkie shouted back, Chaeyoung gritted his teeth and and his jaw clenched.

"say goodbye to your babygirl Tzu"Elkie said and smirked.

"NOOO!!!"Tzuyu shouted and ran towards them but he was stopped by Chaeyoung.

Elkie was about to pull the trigger when Sorn snatched the gun and pointed it on Elkie's head, Elkie's eyes went wide as she saw the dark stares that Sorn had.

"Tzuyu get Sana now!"Sorn shouted, Elkie didn't dare to move. Tzuyu quickly ran towards Sana and carried her in his arms.

Tzuyu removed the rope that's been tied around Sana's arms and legs. Tzuyu caressed Sana's cheeks.

"Sana baby, wake up please"Tzuyu said and shake Sana's body, he hugged her tight.

"Tzu i can't breathe"Sana said, Tzuyu quickly pulled away and stared at his girlfriend.

"are you okay? Damn you look so miserable, did something hurts on your face? Do i need to take you on the hospi--"Tzuyu didn't finish what he said when Sana connected their lips.

Tzuyu's eyes went teary as Sana pulled away with a smile. "i'm okay because i'm with you again Tzuyu ah".

Tzuyu smiled.

Back to Sorn and Elkie, Sorn's tears was falling in her eyes. Elkie was pleading not to do it, her heart was like getting stabbed by millions of knives.

"please, don't"Elkie pleaded, Sorn shook her head.

"Tzuyu get out of here!"Sorn shouted and her voice cracked, Tzuyu glanced at her and showed her a sad look.

Tzuyu obeyed Sorn's order, he put Sana inside the car and drove off with Chaeyoung.

"i thought a life with you will be easy because you love me, but all you said was a lie. That heart of yours still beats his name, you always choose me when you don't have a choice Elkie, i don't know how to fix myself when you broke me while i fixed you. You're so selfish. You never choose me, you just choose me because you want a revenge."Sorn said, Elkie stared at her with sadness.

"Sorn..."Elkie said but Sorn shook her head.

"i'm sorry Elkie but we both deserve this, i love you so much my Elkie. See you on our next lives. I hope i'm the one you will choose, i love you"Sorn said and shot Elkie's head, Elkie's body fell back while Sorn fell on her knees, she sobbed and hugged Elkie's dead body.

"i'm sorry"Sorn said and claimed Elkie's lips for the last time, Sorn get the gun again and shot her own head.

Sorn fell back beside her beloved girlfriend, a tragic love indeed.