02.

I went home and caught Momo and Mina talking on the couch,They noticed me and smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"omg,how's him ghorl?!"they reacted.

i drink some water.

"was he big?!"Momo asked causing me to spit the water i'm drinking at the moment.

"what the fuck momo?!we just talked okay?"i said and faked vomiting,they laughed.

"if i weren't sick at all,i won't lose the opportunity to touch him"Momo said proudly causing us to look at her with a bitch face.

I showed her a middle finger.

They laughed and i went inside my room,i slumped myself on the bed and breathed heavily.

I remember earlier,He made me feel weak like that's the real Chou Tzuyu.

I looked at the card in my hand,Oh i remember.

I get my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello,Chou Tzuyu speaking"a deep husky voice said.

"uhm hi Mr.Chou its me Sana"..

"oh Ms.Minatozaki,hi"..

"....."

"did you changed your mind?"..

"uhm..not yet"..

" /*sighs,i'll wait for your confirmation"..

"thankyou Mr.Chou"...

"so,why did you call?its late at night"...

"can't sleep"..

"oh,let's talk at my office?i'll pick you up"..

"hmm okay"..

"bye Ms.Minatozaki"..

He hanged up the call,My dorm mates are already sleeping peacefully on their own rooms.

I sneaked out and went outside to wait for Tzuyu,OMFG i forgot to send my address to him!!

I picked up my phone and i was about to call him when i heard a car's horn,then the car window opened.

Revealing Tzuyu wearing a plain white tshirt,he stepped out on the car and he's wearing shorts.

"did i made you wait?"he asked,i chuckled and shook my head.

He opened the car door for me,i blushed and went inside.He jogged and reached the driver's seat.

He looked at me first before he fastened my seatbelt,I can feel his hard..

Muscles.

"off we go"he said and smiled,i smiled back at him and he started the car.

Minutes later,we reached a different building.

I went out on the car,Same to him.

"i thought we're going at your company Mr.Chou?"i asked,he chuckled.

"its much better if we talk on my house,am i right Ms.Minatozaki?"he asked back,i gulped when i felt hands wrapping around my waist.

"its cold,you need to feel warm"he said and dragged me inside,He pressed the elevator button and we reached the floor.

Its like a condo but much classy,And expensive.

"make yourself feel at home Ms.Minatozaki"he said and offered me to sit on the couch.

I obeyed and he was staring at me deeply,I think he doesn't want to take his eyes away from me.

"Do you know someone who's a photographer?i really need one right now"he said and sighed,my face brightened up.

"i have a friend should i tell him now?"i asked,he nodded then smiled.

i chuckled and sent a text message to mark,then everything becomes awkward again.