13.

Sana was on her last period of their class with Momo and Mina, she was bored and suddenly glanced at the pencil she's holding.

It was the pencil that Tzuyu let her used weeks ago, she smiled and kissed the pencil.

The classed dismissed and she need to hurry because she'll go to her part time job, she works hard everyday afterclass to earn money for them.

She quickly got into her car and drove through the store, it wasn't a long ride but its okay.

"oh you're here Minatozaki"her boss said, she smiled sweetly and bowed.

She wear her apron and went on the cashier, there's plenty of costumer went on the shop she works on but its okay, as long she earns money.

Her eyes widened when she saw Tzuyu in front of her, smiling.

"eh? What are you doing here?!"She asked, Tzuyu chuckled.

"gonna buy some stuffs"he answered politely.

Sana didn't move a muscle, why the hell did Chou Tzuyu know this place?!

"can you help me?"he added, Sana gasped and quickly nodded.

After all that happened between them, they did crossed the line but Sana was still feeling awkward to Tzuyu.

"S-sure"Sana stuttered.

Tzuyu offered his hand and Sana quickly took it willingly and she take Tzuyu on the station he needs.

"can i have some rope?"Tzuyu asked, Sana nodded and take the rope.

"uh not that one, i want the red one" He said, Sana gulped and pick the red one.

Sana gave her the rope with a awkward smile, Tzuyu raised his brow.

"are you feeling awkward?"he asked and chuckled, Sana's face went red as Tzuyu say those words-yes, she's feeling awkward indeed.

"i see Sana"he said and suddenly grabbed her hand, Sana gasped and averted her eyes on Tzuyu's.

He pinned Sana on the shelf, Sana yelped and Tzuyu wandered if someone was watching them.

When he see there's none, he crashed his lips to Sana. Kissing her hungrily.

Of course, Sana responded.

Their tongue's fighting with dominance, they pulled away and got a string of saliva connected on their lips.

They panted and gasped for air, Tzuyu smiled and Sana was red as hell.

"don't be scared nor feel awkward when it comes to me, you have me okay?"Tzuyu said sincerely and caressed Sana's cheeks.

Sana nodded and smiled, Tzuyu paid all the stuff he picked.

"see you around babygirl"he said and went out, Sana breathed heavily and wiped the sweat that's been falling on her head.

"what the hell did happen today?"she asked herself and caress her lips.

A smile was formed on her lips, she's happy that Tzuyu is not acting cold towards her, she's so happy because she signed the contract.

"hmm you seem happy today Ms.Sana"her co-worker Nayeon said.

"huh? I am happy as always"She said and scratched the back of her head, Nayeon raised her brow.

"hmm your energy today is much more different than before, are you in a relationship with Chou Tzuyu?"she askes causing Sana to choke on her saliva.

"what?! Of course not"Sana said, Nayeon chuckled.

"i saw you two earlier hehe, that shit was wild tho"Nayeon said and left, Sana's face went red again.

Someone saw them kissing on the shelf like what the actual fuck, Sana slapped herself many times and she wanted to punch Tzuyu in the face.

"that guy..was an idiot" she said and went back to work, trying not to remember the scene they made on the corner of the shelf.