22.

Tzuyu didn't want to go to work but Sana was pushing him to go, he could only sigh and nodded.

Sana was not bubbly anymore, she rarely smile and laugh with Tzuyu. He is trying his best to make her lover smile.

"are you sure you're gonna be okay?"Tzuyu asked, Sana could only nod and cover herself with a comforter.

Tzuyu pulled half of the comforter and kissed Sana on the lips, Sana's tears fell again.

He pulled away and wiped it.

"i know its hard for us but please let's be strong..Aiden will be always here with us"Tzuyu said and hugged Sana so that she will feel alot more comfortable.

"please don't be sad, i hate seeing you like this"Tzuyu said and Sana pulled away, Sana looked at him with her sad eyes.

Sana shook her head.

"it hurts...we lost our baby..its..my fault"Sana uttered but Tzuyu shook his head.

"fuck no, nothing's our fault baby, its just god took him away from us too early but i know something will come to us very soon"Tzuyu said sincerely.

Sana hugged Tzuyu so tight like she didn't want to let go anymore, Tzuyu rubbed her back so that she can calm herself.

"iloveyou Tzu, iloveyousomuch"Sana said and Tzuyu smiled, Sana pecked him on the lips and show him a sly smile.

"iloveyoutoo, please don't sad now"Tzuyu said, Sana nodded and lay down on the bed again.

Tzuyu bid goodbye to her, when she heard the door closed. She let out the tears she's been holding a while ago.

She sat up on the bed and buried her face on her hands as she sobbed, she let out everything out so that she will feel a little better.

They lost their baby yesterday and its so sad for them, just a couple of months they can finally see him and carry him for the very first time but..this happens.

She believe that everything happens for a reason but this one is so hard for them to accept.

She cried her heart out, she's sad and she wanted to get over but her miscarriage bothers her everytime.

Sana get a rope and tied it on the ceiling, she stood up in a chair and stared at the rope for a while.

Little did she know, someone was knocking out loud on the door.

"SANA UNNIE!!!!"Mina was with Chaeyoung as they were knocking out loud on the door, there's no response coming from Sana so Chaeyoung just kick the door hard.

It broke so they went inside, Mina quickly barged into their room and Mina widened her eyes.

"UNNIE!!!!!!"Mina shouted out loud, it was the very first time that she went loud like this.

Sana looked at her with plain eyes, Sana smiled and she was falling on the floor but Chaeyoung was there to catch her.

Chaeyoung laid her down on the bed, Mina get some towel and wiped it to Sana. Sana opened her eyes and saw the couple.

Sana's tears began to fall then Michaeng quickly hugged her, they know how much it hurts for SaTzu.

"its okay unnie, were here to comfort you and tell you how much we love you. Even tho you lose your baby so early.. We all know that she's always in your heart"Mina's words brightened up Sana's mood.

Sana looked at the couple and show them a tired smile, she's slowly realizing that moving on with Tzuyu is one of the best solution even tho it hurts.