28.

"Elkie"she called, Elkie faced her with those sleepy eyes. She just woke up from her beauty rest.

"yes Sorn?"Elkie asked, Sorn sat on the edge of the bed and held Elkie's hand.

"let's ruin their life"Sorn said, Elkie's face brightened up as a smile crept on her lips.

"sure, He nearly kill me but good thing you were there. Thankyou love"Elkie said and lay down on the bed. Sorn lay down beside her and kissed Elkie's forehead.

"no problem, i will always protect you my sweet angel"Sorn said and hugged Elkie.

Even your heart still beats his name..

"TZUYU!!!"Chaeyoung and Dahyun shouted outside Tzuyu's door because its been days since he didn't went out too much.

They knew what happened so he needed to comfort their bestfriend too.

"buddy, open the fucking door!!"Chaeyoung shouted and punched the door.

The door slowly opened revealing a messy looking Tzuyu, topless, messy hair, tired eyes and drunk.

"what the fuck Tzu?!"Dahyun exclaimed, Tzuyu just stared at them blankly.

"Sana.."Tzuyu kept muttering Sana's name again and again and again.

"Sana is okay"Dahyun said.

Suddenly, Tzuyu grabbed Dahyun's collar but Dahyun kept calm.

"where the hell is she?!"Tzuyu shouted infront of Dahyun's face, Dahyun can smell the alcohol from Tzuyu's breathe.

"Tzuyu, you're just drunk"Chaeyoung said and yanked Tzuyu's hands away from Dahyun.

"please, let me see her"Tzuyu said and kneel down infront of Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"she don't want to see you yet Tzu"Dahyun said, Tzuyu looked at him and glared.

"fuck you!"Tzuyu said and punched Dahyun on the face, Chaeyoung stopped him as he cried, Dahyun fell on the ground.

Dahyun stood up with a busted lip, he wiped the blood and faced Tzuyu with his plain face.

"Sana won't stay with you if you can't control yourself Tzu, trust me"Dahyun said and walk out.

He was pissed.

"sorry bud, i agree with Dahyun this time. Change yourself for her"Chaeyoung said and tapped Tzuyu's shoulder, he left with Dahyun.

Tzuyu went inside again and saw how messy their house is, bottles and empty containers of food are scattered on the ground, smashed frames and broken glasses are everywhere too.

Tzuyu sighed and stared at himself infront of the mirror, he looks like he's a total mess.

"i should change myself and see Sana"he said to himself and go to the bathroom, he took a bath and put on his shirt and shorts.

He get his phone and dialed Sana's number while walking outside the building, not until a lady blocked his way.

The lady was wearing dark clothes, mask, hat and glasses.

"Sana?"he asked, the lady took off his mask and glasses.

"Hi Mr.Chou"The lady said, Tzuyu just stared at her blankly, The lady smiled and offered her hand.

"i'm Chonnasorn Sajakul, nice to meet you"Sorn said and smirked secretly.

Tzuyu raised his brow, Chonnasorn?

The name was very familiar to her, he used to hear it when he was with Elkie from the past.

"Chou Tzuyu"Tzuyu said and shake Sorn's hand.

"you look really handsome Mr.Chou, can i be your friend?"Sorn asked, Tzuyu just nodded.

"i'll be heading out Mr.Chou, see you around"Sorn said and walked away, Tzuyu just sighed because half of his time got wasted talking to a stranger.