14.

Sana was on Tzuyu's house today, Every saturday she'll stay at Tzu's place.

Of course, they'll do something steamy at Tzuyu's place. Sana gulped before she saw Tzuyu loosened his necktie.

Tzuyu approached her, she's sitting on the couch while looking down. Playing with her fingers.

"its nice to see you again" Tzuyu said causing Sana to look at him, Sana smiled.

"me too"she answered and stayed still, their eyes met and Sana blushed.

Tzuyu chuckled sexily and sat down beside Sana, Sana was blushing indeed.

"how's life so far?"Sana think for a topic because she's really blushing so hard.

"hmm still a mess but.."Tzuyu stopped and looked at Sana.

They're eyes was staring at each other's eyes lovingly, Tzuyu smiled at Sana.

"i would love to start a life, just for you to clear with me"he added, Sana's eyes softened.

A lone tear scaped in her eyes, Tzuyu chuckled and wiped it gently. He kissed Sana's forehead and hugged her tight.

"shhh don't cry babygirl"he said, Sana just sobbed on his chest.

"aww i'm here"he added, Sana pulled away from the hug and stared at Tzuyu's eyes again.

"thankyou so much Tzu..i'm so thankful that you're here to understand me"She said and wiped her tear, she stood up and stared at Tzuyu sexily.

"N-no worries...Sana".

Tzuyu stood up but Sana pushed him, causing him to land on the couch.

Sana bit her lip seductively, she took off her shirt slowly showing her big mounds to Tzuyu. His eyes widened, he gulped at the moment when Sana sat on his lap.

Their faces are just inches away, he can feel Sana's breathe on his nose. Sana smirked when she knew that Tzuyu is also weak between her touch.

"oh daddy, i can feel your rod hardened hmm"Sana said while looking intently at Tzuyu's eyes.

"damn Sana"Tzuyu said and connected their lips, Tzuyu kissed Sana hungrily.

He wrapped Sana's legs on his waist and pinned her on the wall, Sana yelped but Tzuyu kissed her torridly again.

They pulled away and catch some air, They smiled and lean their foreheads to each other.

"you need to be punished, you've been a badgirl today Sana"Tzuyu said and put her down, he held her hand and took her infront of a big door.

The door looks plain but its big, its locked and Sana looked at Tzuyu.

"what are we gonna do here?"Sana asked, Tzuyu chuckled and faced Sana, since Tzuyu was taller than Sana, she was looking up.

"don't be disappointed, i'll make you cum a lot tonight"he said causing Sana to smile.

A sweet smile with no lust, Tzuyu's heart beats so fast as he smiled back to her. This girl was so perfect, she's everything that Chou Tzuyu needs.

"then please do"she said, Tzuyu took out the keys and unlocked the door.

Her eyes widened when she saw what's inside the room, there's a lot of sex equipments and there's also a king size bed with red silk sheets.

They went inside and she gulped.

"what the hell is this place?"she asked, Tzuyu chuckled.

"let's just call this, The Redroom." Tzuyu said and went behind Sana, Sana felt safe when Tzuyu wrapped his arms around Sana's waist.

He rested his chin on Sana's shoulder, They stayed like that for a moment.

"i'll be gentle as possible" Tzuyu said, Sana nodded and nervously because she knew it was a damn lie.

Tzuyu will never be gentle in bed, he's a monster. She prayed and prayed because later on, she will get fucked up aggressively, possessively and rough.

"let's start, be my food Sana.."Tzuyu started and faced Sana to him, Sana nodded nervously.

He leaned down to capture the lips he wanted to taste everytime, the lips that he's been craving for days.

He will surely pound the shit out of her.