05.

Sana's POV

"do we really need to go?!"i asked them, they nodded so i sighed.

"whatever"i said and went inside Momo's Car, they laugh and went inside too.

We're going to the bar today, its Momo's payday today and she's so happy cuz she'll treat us again.

"i'm the only one who's single there, you have your boyfriends with you but how about me?!"i asked in annoyance, i don't want to get drunk because i don't want something bad to happen.

"then call Chou Tzuyu"Mina said with a grin, i suddenly stopped from being annoyed.

I sighed then minutes later, We reached the bar and loud music are heard from outside.

"Mark is here don't worry"Momo said and smirked before stepping inside the bar.

i sighed and went inside the bar too, We saw Mark on the table as he wave his hand.

We sat and it gets a little awkward when Mark suddenly wrapped his hands on my waist, i breathed heavily and drink some alcohol.

When i was drunk, my vision becomes blurry and i'm so dizzy.

"i'll go to the bathroom"i said and stood up, my legs are wobbly as i went on the bathroom.

Fuck now, there's a fucking line.

I picked up my phone and dialed Tzu's number, it took a couple of rings then he answered it.

"yes Ms.Minatozaki?"...

"Tzuyu-ah"..

"wait, are you drunk?!"..

"i want know body, nobody but u"..

"where are you? I'll pick you up"...

"ohyo ohyo ohyo ohyo"...

He hanged up the phone, i sighed.

"i love you tzuyu"i said.

I went inside the cubicle and take some time to pee, i went outside and i badly want to go home.

"hey Sana you forgot your coat"i heard Mark's voice from the back so i faced him, he put my coat on my shoulders.

"thanks"i said

"Sana, i love you"he said, my eyes widened.

"what?"i asked, he repeated the same word again.

He tried to kiss me but a guy blocked his way,

"stay away from her or i'll beat your ass".

Mark sighed and went inside again, i looked at the guy and saw, it was Tzuyu.

"are you okay?"he asked, i shook my head and suddenly vomited infront of him.

He rubbed my back as i vomit on the side of the road, i drink too much this time argh.

"let's go"he said,i stood up and i'm feeling so dizzy-i fell on the ground.

"why the hell are you so drunk"he said and suddenly carry me in his arms, he placed me on the shotgun seat and then he suddenly held my hand.

I looked at him in the eyes, it feels like a thousand spark was running inside my body.

He smiled, he hugged me tight like its the last time. tears began to flow in my eyes, through all this time he affects me.

I don't want to stay away from him.

I just want him on my side.

That night, something inappropriate happened.