29.

Tzuyu was driving his car while dialing Sana's number, good thing Sana answered this time.

"baby, i'm sorry let's fix everything"..

"...."

"i know how much it hurts and i'm really stupid for saying those shits to you, i know its not your fault that we lose Aiden. Baby, please don't put the blames all over yourself, its no one's fault baby."

"Tzu.."

"i love you Sana, i'm sorry"..

"...."

"don't cry now, i hate this situation"..

"..."

"i love you so much, wait for me"..

Sana hanged up the phone, Tzuyu breathed heavily and drive fast through Mina's house.

Sana was crying her heart out, Michaeng wasn't there with her because they have some special thing to do.

Sana's eyes were tired and sad, she's putting all the blames on herself.

Sana heard loud knocks on the front door amd it signals that Tzuyu is already there.

Tzuyu knocked hard and loud, He misses Sana's presence. He needed to see her now!
Tzuyu clenched his fist and punched the door hard causing it to break.

Sana heard that and she quickly locked the door, Sana slid herself down while her back is resting on the door.

Sana buried her face on her palms and sobbed, the situation really hurts for them specially for her.

Tzuyu  went inside and heard sobbing sounds on the room, he quickly went there and knocked.

"Sana, baby"Tzuyu called and he heard the sobs are getting louder.

"baby please, open this door"Tzuyu said and rested his forehead on the door.

"Tzu..please, stay away from me"Sana said, Tzuyu clenched his jaw and punched the door hard.

"fuck no!! I won't agree on what you want Sana, i don't want to stay away from you because i love you!"Tzuyu shouted while tears are falling in his eyes.

Sana unlocked the door, Tzuyu quickly went inside and knelt down infront of her. He quickly hugged Sana tight.

"baby i'm sorry, i really regretted what I've said to you. I was just mad that time because someone sent a box full of photos of me and Elkie, you know i don't want to see her anymore right? You know that you're the only one i want, so please forgive me, i love you and i can't afford to loss you too baby"Tzuyu said, Sana looked at him with her tired and sad eyes.

Tzuyu smiled and wiped Sana's tears, Sana lean in and connected their lips for a passionate kiss.

They pulled away and smiled.

"sorry baby, i'm really sorry"Tzuyu said and looked down, Sana chuckled and cupped his face.

Sana kissed her again because she misses those lips, she wanted to feel how rough Tzuyu is.

Tzuyu carried Sana and place her on the bed, Tzuyu went on top of her and kissed her with hunger.

He pulled away and stared at Sana lovingly.

"show me how much you love me Tzuyu"Sana said, Tzuyu smiled and kissed her forehead with love.

"i will baby"Tzuyu said and kissed Sana on the lips again.