21.

As usual, Sana was the only one on their house because Tzuyu went to work, Sana felt her lower back kinda hurts.

Tzuyu called her and she quickly answered it.

"hi babyyy"...

"hellooo"....

"are you doing okay? Do you need something??"...

"nah, i'm fine. My lower back kinda hurts hehe"...

"aww should i give you a massage? I can cancel all the meetings and go to you right now"...

"nah, just focus on your work"..

"hmm okay baby"..

"..."

"are you still there?"..

"Tzuyu-ah"...

"why??? What happened?? Why are you crying??!"..

"my lower back really hurts.."

"fuck!!"...

"i'll try to stand up"...

"please baby, take care i'm worried"..

"Tzuyu-ah.. I'm bleeding"..

"what the fuck, i'll call the doctor and go there.. Please stay calm baby i'm coming"..

"please..hurry"..

"iloveyou Sana, i hope nothing happens on our baby"..

"iloveyoutoo"..

Sana hanged up the call and breathed heavily, she stared at the blood dripping from her thighs.

She was crying so hard and don't even know what to do, minutes later, Tzuyu barged inside with a doctor.

"BABY???!!"Tzuyu shouted and saw Sana standing near the couch, they approached her and the doctor said that she should take a seat and calm down.

Tzuyu was helping her calm down by rubbing her back and telling her to keep strong.

"did you do something really tiring??"The doctor asked and Sana nodded.

The doctor checked Sana's blood pressure so that the test will be done, the doctor's face couldn't not be painted anymore.

The doctor's face was Sad and Upset at the same time, She faced the couple and breathed heavily.

"Ms.Minatozaki"the doctor called.

Sana didn't gave any response because she's worried about herself and their baby.

"you had a miscarriage, i'm really sorry"Sana was left dumbfounded,her mind was trying to sink in what the doctor have said.

The doctor left, leaving Tzuyu and Sana alone. They were both shocked, Sana suddenly burst out into tears.

She was sobbing and screaming her heart out, she can't believe what happened.

"this ain't happening right tzu?"Sana asked while chuckling,"this was just a dream right?our baby is still alive right?".

Tzuyu looked at her sadly and shook his head, Sana's eyes was filled with tears. Tzuyu hugged her tight then she let everything out.

Tzuyu was crying also, just a few more months they can finally see their baby but this shit happens.

"i know we lost our baby that fast but i know it's still alive right here"Tzuyu said and pointed both of their hearts.

Sana's eyes were unexplainable, it was sad.

Tzuyu is trying to calm Sana down not until Sana slept in his arms, this situation is hard for them..because the result of their love just went nothing.

Then he remembered how they planned everything together, it break his heart even more.

*F L A S H B A C K*

They designed their baby's room today, since their baby was a boy.

They coated the room with blue color, Tzuyu was hugging Sana from behind.

"Tzuyu-ah, our baby don't have a name yet"Sana said and Tzuyu chuckled.

"then we should start thinking right now"Tzuyu said and they both sat on the bed.

Minutes later, Sana's face brightened up.

"can we name him Aiden?"Sana asked, Tzuyu asked and nodded.

"it was a good name baby"Tzuyu said and kissed her on the cheeks.

"i hope our baby will look alot like us"Sana said and caressed Tzuyu's cheek, well they were obviously cuddling haha

"it will look like us, trust me"Tzuyu said and rested his head on Sana's shoulder, Sana chuckled and nodded her head.

*E N D*