17.

Its been a month and today is Sana's graduation Day. Tzuyu was so happy knowing that Sana is graduating right now.

Sana's parents came to Korea to see their daughter graduating, They were so happy too.

"Minatozaki Sana"the announcer said, Sana with a bright smile on her face stood up to get her diploma.

"thankyou so much"Sana said and show a beautiful smile on the Camera.

Tzuyu was clapping his hands while staring at Sana with a smile. Suddenly, Sana averted her eyes on Tzuyu's direction so she waved her hand to him.

Tzuyu waved back and give her a flying kiss, Sana chuckled and bring it back. The awarding ceremony last for hours and Tzuyu was tired indeed, he need to see this moment.

All of them gathered at the hotel, his buddies Chaeyoung and Dahyun are here to because of their girlfriends.

"damn, i'm so proud of mah girl"Dahyun said, Chaeyoung chuckled.

"me too, can't believe that Japanese girls are graduating in Korea"Chaeyoung said, Dahyun laughed but Tzuyu stayed still.

He was staring intensely at Sana who is talking to a guy happily. Suddenly, the guy tapped Sana's head,his jaw clench same with his fist.

He calmed himself down as he breathed heavily and drink some water, he suddenly remembered Sana this last few days.

Yep, she's been acting weird.

Like, she will wake Tzuyu in the middle of the night just for those green mangoes and green tea.

Pregnant women are crazy indeed.

When Sana was done talking to the guy, She approached Tzuyu and stared at him.

"are you okay?"Sana asked, Tzuyu grabbed her arm and pulled her closer.

"i'm not, someone's touching what's mine!"Tzuyu whispered and Sana looked at her with wide eyes. Tzuyu let go Sana's arm when they heard a voice behind them.

It was Sana's parents.

Tzuyu and Sana just show them a sly smile, Sana hugged her parents tight, she misses them so much.

"Mama, Papa!"Sana exclaimed, Her parents smiled. Tzuyu stared at them with bitterness on his face.

He miss his family being complete.

"is this your boyfriend Sana?"Her dad asked making Sana choke on her own saliva, Sana quickly shook her head and chuckled.

"he's just a friend of mine papa"She quickly said, good thing they believe it.

Tzuyu was hurt inside, through all that happened between them. His feelings was pure and true. He loved Sana so much but he guess, Sana can't love him back.

In this situation, he was the one who's hurt. It feels like there's a dagger that stab him inside.

Mr.Minatozaki went closer to Tzuyu, he tapped Tzuyu's shoulder.

"let's talk kid"Mr.Minatozaki said, Tzuyu nodded and looked at Sana. They gulped and Sana just nodded secretly.

They went on the balcony of the hotel, Mr.Minatozaki breathed heavily and faced Tzuyu again.

"i know, you're not just a friend to my daughter Tzuyu"he started, Tzuyu was just listening.

"and i really do know she loves you so much, she denies it but deep inside. I know my daughter loves you"he added, Tzuyu's eyes widened.

Little did they know..Sana is listening.

"you think?"Tzuyu asked, Mr.Minatozaki chuckled and nodded.

"do you love my daughter?"Mr.Minatozaki asked making Tzuyu flinched and clench his fist.

"yes sir"he answered politely.

"aha, i knew it"Mr.Minatozaki exclaimed.

"Our Sana was never been that way before"he said, "i hope you will take good care of my Sana or else, i'll surely break your bones".

"i love your daughter sir, i promise to stay on her side no matter what happens"Tzuyu said, Mr.Minatozaki smiled and they chatted and chatted different things.

Sana on the other hand was smiling from ear to ear, after she heard those words coming from Tzuyu her heart can't stop beating so fast.

So, Tzuyu loves her? Isn't that great.

Her dad was right, She loves Tzuyu too but she don't have a strength to say it to Tzuyu. But this time, she need to be brave and face the consequences.

She need to be strong for the both of them, she need to fight for Tzuyu and their baby that will came out very soon.

She's 1month pregnant, she's afraid to tell her parents about it. Maybe, soon she'll say it bravely.

This time, she'll focus more on knowing a Chou more.