31.

Mina and Chaeyoung went home after 3days, they were tired because of the business and work they been doing for a while.

They looked at each other with wide eyes when they saw Sana on top of Tzuyu and they were sleeping peacefully, Sana and Tzuyu was naked and only a blanket was covering their own bodies.

"so everything is okay now?"Chaeyoung asked, Mina chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

Mina went near the couple, Mina can hear that the couple was snoring while sleeping on each others arms.

"WAKE UP THIS IS MY HOUSE AND NOT A FUCKING HOTEL!!!!"Mina shouted out loud causing Satzu to get startled.

"yaaahh Mina"Sana whined and covered her body using the blanket, Mina saw that Tzuyu is already wearing his boxers.

"you better put on some clothes Sana unnie"Chaeyoung said, Sana nodded and head straight to a room.

Mina followed her, leaving Chaeyoung and Tzuyu all alone. Chaeyoung sat beside Tzuyu seriously.

"i have something to say"Chaeyoung said seriously, Tzuyu gulped and stared at the younger with his cold eyes.

"what?"Tzuyu asked, Chaeyoung let out a deep breathe.

"i don't know if you're going to believe me but believe me or not, i saw her clearly and she's still alive."Chaeyoung said, Tzuyu arched his brow.

"who?"Tzuyu asked.

"Elkie"Chaeyoung said and clenched his fist, Tzuyu widened his eyes.

"i saw her yesterday with a girl wearing a mask, you better watch out because i know you're too obsessed with her from the past"Chaeyoung said and sighed.

Tzuyu put his hands on his ears, the nightmare was coming back. It was bugging his head, he wanted to explode.

Chaeyoung caressed Tzuyu's back.

"calm down, you have Sana"Chaeyoung said but Tzuyu grabbed his collar, Chaeyoung stayed calm while staring at Tzuyu who's now red because of anger.

Tzuyu calmed down and let go of the grip on Chaeyoung's collar, Chaeyoung's face was still plain and unpainted.

"what happened to the both of you? Its too quiet what did you ate?"Sana asked and laughed with Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu stared at them and let out a fake laugh.

Sana and Mina was talking to random things while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu was staring at each other intently. Trying to read each others mind.

"why they're so quiet?"Mina whispered to Sana, Sana shrugged her shoulders and continue chopping the onions.

"i can feel something bad tho"Mina said and Sana looked at her.

"huh?"Sana asked, Mina shook her head and continue stirring the soup.

On the other side..

"we'll go and check if she's really alive"Tzuyu said, Chaeyoung nodded and went to MiSana.

"we'll be right back love, bye"Chaeyoung said and pecked Mina's lips.

"okay, we'll wait for the both of you"Mina said and smiled.

Tzuyu was silent as Sana approach him, Tzuyu looked at Sana plainly and Sana raised her brow.

"you seem quiet? What's wrong?"Sana asked but Tzuyu shook his head and kissed Sana lips to calm down.

Tzuyu pulled away and kissed her head one last time, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu left Mina's house and went inside Chaeyoung's car.

"if ever she's still alive, we'll stay away from here"Tzuyu said, Chaeyoung nodded and drove away to Elkie's address.

Sana and Mina was clueless that their boyfriends are finding out something important and it might hurt them.

Sana could only ask herself why Tzuyu is being serious earlier.