37.

Sana was left alone upstairs while Michaeng with Dahmo's baby, Sana was staring at nowhere while tears can't stop falling in her eyes.

Sorn silently climb on the brick wall and entered the room using the window, there she saw how miserable Sana is right now.

Sorn silently went closer to Sana, she sighed heavily before covering Sana's mouth using a handkerchief, Sana was struggling and screaming on the cloth.

Minutes later, she fell asleep on Sorn's arms with tears in her eyes, Sorn quietly went downstairs because Michaeng is sleeping deeply on the couch.

Sorn tied Sana's arms and legs and put her on the passenger seat while still sleeping, Sorn quickly drive through the warehouse that Elkie said.

Sorn grabbed the steering wheel tightly and stopped on the other side of the road, She glanced at Sana and she felt sorry, she needed to do it for her beloved Elkie.

Sorn reached the warehouse and carried Sana in her arms, Elkie was sitting on the couch while waiting for Sorn.

"put her on the chair, make sure you tie her"Elkie said and put some whine on the glass, Sorn quickly obey and put Sana on the chair, she tied Sana tight and put a handkerchief on her mouth too.

Sana's eyes slowly opened, her tears starts to fall again as she murmured words on the handkerchief.

"i'm sorry, i need to do this"Sorn said and put a blindfold on Sana's eyes, Sana was struggling but she was tied on the chair.

On the other side...

Tzuyu was running so fast towards Mina's house, he barged inside and it startled the couple, same with the baby.

"where's Sana?!"Tzuyu asked angrily, Michaeng pointed upstairs and Tzuyu quickly go there.

Tzuyu every door on the house, the only one was locked so he knocked loud.

"Sana please open the fucking door"Tzuyu said but there's no response, his patience went low so he destroyed the door.

"Sana where are you?!"Tzuyu shouted, he went towards the bed and pull the blanket, his eyes went wide when he saw pillows, there's no Sana.

Chaeyoung went on the room and saw Tzuyu wandering the room worriedly, he doesn't even know where Sana is.

Tzuyu's phone ringed and he quickly answered the call.

"who the fuck are you?!"...

"chill Tzubabe, its just me"...

"where the hell is Sana?!!!"...

"don't worry she's just here with me"..

"give her back, don't involve her in this situation!"..

"...."

Elkie Chong Ting-Yan wants a FaceTime.

"hiii Tzubabe"Elkie said and showed Sana's blindfolded face on the screen, Tzuyu's eyes went wide.

"Elkie stop doing this!"Tzuyu exclaimed but Elkie just laugh sarcastically.

"i'm just doing my revenge to you, you want me dead right? Now the tables had turn Tzuyu, i'll kill Sana and no one can stop me"Elkie said, Tzuyu clenched his fist while gritting his teeth.

Suddenly, Elkie removed the blindfold on Sana's eyes. Sana opened her eyes slowly, she screamed but there's a handkerchief wrapped around her mouth.

Elkie removed it causing her to release a deep breathe.

"speak you hoe" Elkie said to Sana.

"Tzuyu ah.."Sana uttered, Tzuyu eyes teared up when he saw Sana's busted lip, the side of her lip got a bruise too.

"baby wait for me, i'll save you"Tzuyu said, Sana shook her head as she cried.

"Sana, i love you"Tzuyu's voice cracked.

Elkie slapped Sana.

"ops"Elkie said and laughed.

"romantic scene is over, come to this warehouse Tzu so that you'll see the death of this hoe"Elkie said and grabbed Sana's hair, Sana yelped in pain.

Elkie hanged the call.

Tzuyu threw his phone and shouted angrily, he was about to punch the wall hard but good thing Chaeyoung was there.

"we'll get her, let's go"Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu looked at him with pure sad eyes.

Chaeyoung dragged him on the car but hr went inside again.

Chaeyoung saw Mina holding Dahmo's baby, Mina's eyes were teary as Chaeyoung approached her.

"Chaeyoung ah.."Mina uttered, Chaeyoung hugged her and kissed her head.

"i love you Mina, i love you so much"Chaeyoung said causing Mina's tears to fall, Chaeyoung smiled and claimed her lips.

Mina pulled away and watched Chaeyoung went outside.

Chaeyoung went inside the car.

"let's go save your girl Tzu"Chaeyoung said and drive the car on the warehouse.

This is a challenge, Tzuyu need to save his girl.