Chapter 33

Nicole

I was looking through the garage for Christmas decorations. While i was looking i found a polaroid camera and a scrapbook. I took them and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I opened the book and i saw pictures of me and Carly, Kian and I and O2L. I found a picture Jc took of Kian and I on the bus. Kian was at the edge of the bunk and he had his hand out. I kept flipping through the pages and i got to the last page i left off on, it was a picture of me and Kian's wedding. A tear came out of my eye because we've come so far.

"Hey are you ok?" Kian said sitting next to me. I wiped my tears away.

"Yeah it's just," I said. " I cant believe we've come this far. Through our ups and down we powered through them, and now we are married." He hugged me. I got my polaroid and took a picture of Kian and I. We looked at eachother and I kissed him. I saw the flash and heard it printing. I realesed from our kiss and put the picture in the scrap book. As soon as I closed it I felt nauseous.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Kian ran after me. After I stood up and looked into the mirror. I saw Kian in the mirror. I looked under the cabinet and got a pregnancy test. It was positive. I put on the sink and kian looked at me and smiled.

"Nows our time," Kian said. I kissed him and put my arms around his neck as he pulled me in closer.

months later...

I was at the hospital holding our beautiful baby girl, Kayla Claire Lawley. She was sleeping and Kian was next to me.

"Hold her," I said giving her to him. He put her in his arms and walked around the room with her. My life was perfect, I have a handsom, generous husband, and a beautiful daughter.

I love Kian so much. We had many ups and down but through it all he was my one and only true love. I still get mad at him, happy, sad but i guess that was just Our Love.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last chapter. Tysm to everyone who read it and voted. I've had so many supporters on this book. Some friends at school say that they loved my new update. One of them screamed because of one of the chapters (You know who you are) Tysm everyone whos read this book. I cant thank you enough. I'm gonna miss writing this :(. But I guess all good things must come to an end. Please Vote. Comment. and Share. And you can send me messages on here. Follow all my social media. ILYSFM!! Thanks for reading ily ily ily. Stay Beautiful. I love you.

Instagram: @ whtvr.dani

Twitter: @basicalydani

Vine: woah edits | edit/ RIP VINE :(( 

Tumblr: localtrassh