Chapter 25

Nicole
Carly and I were in our apartment in London waiting for Sam to come. The doorbell rang and Carly ran to open it.
"Sam!" she said. She jumped into his arms and he spun her around. He put her down and came inside. (I'll have a picture of what the living room, Carly's room, and Nicole's room look like)
"How was your flight?" I asked sam.
"It was great i slept the whole thing," he said.
"Great so we're gonna go explore wanna come?" Carly said.
"No i'm gonna unpack," I said. They both left and i went upstairs to my room and brought my luggages. I started unpacking my clothes and putting them in my closet and drawers. I put my scrapbook on my desk. The doorbell rang and i went downstairs to open it. I opened the front door and my heart stopped.

"Kian?" I said. "What are you doing here?" 

"i just wanted to say hi," he said. 

"You did not take a 19 hour flight here just to say hi," i said. he walked in and we sat down on the couch. 

"I know its just your leaving for a year and i wanted to spend more time with you," he said. "Oh and nice shirt." I looked down at my shirt and i realized i was wearing one of his shirts. 

"Oh sorry," i said. 

"Its ok," he said. "C'mon lets go." 

"Go where?" i said. 

"Explore," he said. He got up and he put his hand out. I smiled and took his hand. I got up and we walked out the door. "So where to first?" he asked. 

"Well we're pretty close to the London Faris Wheel," i said. 

"Can we walk there?" he asked. 

"Yeah," i said. We started walking and we kept talking. "Is emily with you?" 

"Yeah she passed out in our hotel room," he said. I was happy he found love again. But sometimes i wish he didnt.

We got to the Faris Wheel and me and Kian waited in line. We got on inside the little room on the faris wheel. It started going and i got really scared. I grabbed Kians arm and he looked at me and smiled. "Are you afraid of heights?" 

"I'm afraid of falling," I said. He laughed. We got to the top and it looked so beautiful. I looked at Kian and we both smiled. He put his arm around my shoulder. 

We got home and we were outside my front door. "Thanks for today," i said.

"No problem," he said. 

"When are you leaving London?" I asked. 

"2 days," he said. 

"Oh well me and Carly will be on set this whole week for like 14 hours each day," i said.

"Oh," he said. i looked at him in his eyes knowing that this will be the last time i get to see his beautiful brown eyes, his genuine smile, and beautiful brown hair. He brought me into a hug and i started crying a little. 

"God I'm going to miss you so much Kian," I said while tears kept on escaping my eyes. 

"I'm gonna miss you too," he said. We broke out of our hug and our eyes locked. He kissed my cheeks and walked down the steps. "Goodbye Nicole," 

"Goodbye Kian," I said waving at him. "I love you." 

"I love you too," he said. He turned and started walking. I sat down on my doorstep watching him leave. The farther he was the more my heart started to break. Once i couldnt see him anymore I got up and walked back inside. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry i havent updated lately. I've gotten some great feedback on the book.  I will update soon. Ily all

Vote. Comment. Share. 

Twitter: BasicalyDani