Chapter 15

Nicole

i got up at 2 am and got ready. I put on a gray crop top that said killin' it, high waisted shorts, and white vans. I put straightened my hair and did my normal make up (eyeliner and mascara) I got my luggage, my backpack with all of my chargers, camera, and laptop and put it in the bus. I got into the bus and everyone was there.

"So where to first?" Sam asked.

"San Francisco!" I said.

-

-

We've been on this bus for 3 hours. All of the boys were just on their phones.

"No! My phone died! Trevor let me use the charger," Sam said.

"No i have 10% get your own outlet," Trevor said.

"I cant because Jc and Ricky are using that one," Sam said.

"Oh well," Trevor said.

"GIVE ME THAT CHARGER MORAN!!" Sam said jumping onto Trevor.

"Guys stop! Geez its like you cant live without these for just an hour," I said.

"Everyone just calm down put down your phones and lets just watch a movie or something," I said.

"we were calm," Kian said.

"yeah right i saw you almost attack jc for that charger," I said.

"I gotta go make a call," he said walking out of the bus. We were at the gas station getting gas. I saw kian through the window talking to someone on the phone.

"Who's he calling?" I asked Jc.

"Probaly Jenn to see when she'll be in San Francisco," he said. Kian came back into the bus. He seemed really excited.

"Why are you happy?" I asked him.

"reasons that i can not say," he said. I went into my bunk and went to take a nap.

i woke up to the boys screaming. i sat up and hit my head.

"OWW!" I screamed. Kian opened the curtain.

"What happned?" he asked.

"Well you guys scared me and hit my head," I said.

"Sorry," he said.

"Why were you guys screaming?" I said getting out of my bunk.

"Oh there were fans in the car next to us," He said.

"Ok," i said. I went into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. I got out of the bathroom and Everyone was getting on their phone. I checked my phone and i was still at 90% i didnt use it that much today. And i had one of those cases that charge the phone.

"We're here!" The bus driver said. i looked out the window and i saw beautiful san francisco. It was just like how i remembered it. We got out of the bus and checked into our hotel. Sam shared a room with Kian, Jc and Connor, Ricky and Trevor, and me and Carly. Jenn had her own room. Me and carly went into our rooms and flopped onto the couch.

"Ugh that was such a long drive," I said.

"i know well ast least you slept," she said. I laughed.

"get some sleep the show lasts almost 3 hours," I said. Before i was done she was out. I put the blanket on her. i took out my Camera and filmed a video.

"What's up beautifuls it me again!" i said. "So today i am in beautiful San Francisco. I lived here for a while if you didnt know. Your probaly wondering why im in San Francisco. Well im here because this is where my first show is for my tour! Yeah! Excting right! So if you are attending my show im so excited to see all of your beautiful faces here. The show starts at 7 and ends around 11ish. So if your coming to my meet and greet before the show i cant wait to see you. Meet and greets start at 4:30. I will have time to talk to you all. And if your coming to meet me please dont just wave and ask for a picture. Talk to me! Scream cry do whatever you want! You dont have to b shy around me. Anyways that was just a quick little update i love you and see you next time!" i said. I ended the video, edited it, and posted it.

It was 3 and i had to get ready. I put on a white crop top shirt that said stay weird but the words were upside down, washed out high waisted shorts, black converse, and a blue jean flannel wrapped around my waist. I straightened my hair and fixed my makeup again.

Carly wore a tie die cutt off tank top that was shredded in the back, highwaisted shorts, and white converse. We went to the bus and everyone was there including Jenn. We drove to the plave where the even was being held. It was an outside event. We went backstage where meet and greets were. We were all assigned where we would be. Kian was next to me for our meet and greets. 2 girls came up to us and said "Omg i ship nickian so much you too are my OTP!" she said hugging us.

"Wow really i didnt think anyoe shipped us as much as you girls," Kian said.

"Oh yeah we love you!" The other girl said.One had blonde hair and the other had brown hair teh yboth had olive skin and brown eyes.

"So what are your names?" i said.

"Oh i'm Stacey and This is Kim," The one with brown hair said.

"Nice to meet you two do you want a picture?" Kian asked.

"Omg yes!" they both said. They took a selfie with us and left.

-

-

The meet and greet didnt take that long. When everyone left we all got ready.

"Ok your on in 2 minutes," the stage director said. Everyone was whispering to eachother and they seemed really excited.

"good luck nicole," Kian said hugging me. Carly gave me 2 thumbs up.

"Welome to the dream tour everyone! and opening up singing really dont care by Demi Lovato. The girl whos dream is coming true NICOLE BROOKES!" The annoucer said. I gpt the microphone and i ran up on stage and everyone started screaming.

"Que the music!" i said. veryone started scremaing.

"You wanna play you wanna stay youhave it all you started messing with my head until i hit a wall. maybe i shouldve known maybe i shouldve known that you would walk you would walk out the door Heyy!" I sang. "Said we were done and met someone and rubbed it in my face cut to the part she broke your heart and then she ran away. i guess you shouldve known i guess you shouldve known that i would talk i would talk. But even if the sars and moon collide i never want you back into my life. You can take your words and all your lies Oh oh oh i really dont care! even if the stars and moon collide i never want you back into my life. You can take you words and all your lies OH oh oh i really dont care. oh oh oh i really dont care!" I sang i was about to sing the next part but then i heard someone else singing.

"i cant believe i ever stayed writing songs about you!" I heard some one sing. I turned and i saw Demi. Lovato. veryone started screaming so did i. She hugged me but kept singing. "You dont deserve to know the way i used to think about you oh no not anymore oh no not anymore. you ahd your shot had your shot but you let!" demi sang and pointed the microphone and the audience. they all said "GO!" Demi was telling me to sing. we both sang, "Now if we meet out in the street i wont be rinnign scared i'll walk right up to you and put on finger in the air!" Demi as usuall put up her middle finger and so did i. "And make you understand and make you understandyou had your chance had your chance!" We sang

We finsiehd the song and everyone was screaming so loud.

"Give it up for Demi Lovato!" I screamed into the mic. Everyone was screaming. i hugged Demi and we walked off stage. i started screaming.

"Oh my god demi how did you i mean!" i said. I almost started crying.

"Oh Kian called he got in touch with Camillia from fifth harmony and she gave him my number," she said. I looked at kian and i ran into his arms. i started crying. "Thank you so much i love you," i said.

"I love you too but you guys have a show to do," he said.