Chapter 19

Nicole

We got back from tour 2 weeks after. I went back to my apartment and i sat down on the couch. Kian sat down towards the end of the couch. He's been acting strange ever since our Vancouver show.

"Kian whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Uh N-nothing," he said nervously as He put his head down.

"Dont lie to me," I said.

He lifted his head back up and said, "Remember the after party for the Vancouver show?"

"Didn't go," I said, "I went out to dinner with Carly."

"Well i hooked up with a girl," he said.

"What?" I said. "Kian that was our 6 month anniversarry."

"I know and i'm sorry," he said moving closer to me.

"I can't believe this is happening again," I said.

"Again?" he asked me.

"We need to breakup," I said. I felt tears come down my face.

"Just give me a second chance," he said holding my hand i pulled my hand away.

"I did but look where we are now," i said to him.

"I'll be better i promise," he said. I saw a tear roll down his face.

"This is the second time you've broke me Kian. And it hasn't even been a year. I'm so sorry Kian." I said.

"Please don't do this. Not again" Kian said with a single tear rolling down his face. i watched to roll down. It went down his cheek then moved down to his jaw and fell. 

"Please go," I said trying to hold in the tears. 

"No I'm going to fix this I'll be better-" Kian said.

"You prromise you promise! Dammit Kian I've heard that phrase too many times just go!" I screamed at him. I took the promise ring off and threw it at him.

He picked up the ring and walked out he looked back at me but i looked down. He slammed the door and i fell on the couch crying. I felt someone touch my back. "How could he do this to me," I sobbed.

"he's an idiot," Carly said sitting down.

"He was my idiot and i let him go and i'll never get him back," I continued sobbing.

"It'll get better i promise," Carly said.

"But you dont know how much it hurts," I said sitting up.

"Trust me i do," she said.

I stopped crying 2 hours later. Carly never left my side. She's always there for me when i need her most.

I sat up and she checked her phone. "Hey can Sam come over?" she asked.

"Yeah sure," I said. I got up went to the bathroom took off my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I went back into the living room and sat on the couch.

I checked my twitter and i got mentions asking if me and Kian broke up. "@NicoleBrookes: It's true me and Kian broke up" And sent the tweet. The door opened and Sam came in with Kian. I rolled my eyes and went into my bedroom. I slammed the door behind me.

Kian

I entered Nicole's house with Sam. Nicole got up from the couch and went to her bedroom. I followed behind her. I tried opening her door but she locked it. "Nicole please open it."

"Kian just leave me alone," she said. I leaned on her door.

"I'm sorry," i said.

"Kian you hurt me twice i don't want to get hurt again," she said.

"Thats the bad part about life, sometimes you have to get hurt," i said.

"Kian i met you for a reason either your a blessing or a lesson," she said. "And you are a lesson and lesson learned never go back to someone who broke you."

"Please just me make it up to you," I said.

"Kian why did you even come here?" she asked.

"To tell you i'm sorry," I said.

"I can't forgive you Kian. It's only been a couple of hours. I'm still broken," she said.

"I can fix you," i said to her.

"Not this time," she said. I crouched down and slipped her promise ring under the door and walked away.

Nicole

I took the ring and leaned back against the door and slid down. I looked at the silver ring that had an engraving of a lock on it. With the day we started dating. Kian had the other ring it had an engraving of a key. I threw the ring across the room and i put my head down and started crying. I miss Kian so much but he's hurt me twice already. I just cant go back to him.