Chapter 5

Nicole

I was in Carly's room talking to her.

"Carly," I said looking at her.

"Yeah," she said.

"How long have you been clean?" I asked. It felt weird asking this but I just don't want her to do it again.

"Um ever since you threw away my blades," she said. "So about three weeks ago,"

"Wait its been three weeks?" i asked.

"Yeah why?" she said.

"Well me and Kian started dating a day before and he still hasnt taken me on a real date," I said.

"Oh well I'm sure he'll ask you soon. Maybe he's just nervous because your so pretty," she said.

I giggled then I heard someone knock on the front door. I got up and opened it.

"Oh hey!" i said hugging Kian. I never wanted to let him go.

"Hey babe um so i've been thinking lately," he said closing the door and sitting on the couch.

"Oh thats never good," I said laughing. he laughed too.

"I've never taken you on an official date yet," he said.

"I know," I said smiling at the ground.

"So Nicole would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked with probably the biggest smile on his face.

"Yes," I said giving him a small peck on the lips. "So where are we going?"

"That part is a surprise," he said.

"Ok but am I dressed ok?" I asked. I had a tie dye crop top with a smiley face on it, light jeans, and white converse.

"Yeah," he said.

I turned to Carly and said, "Carly please go with Connor,"

"Why I'll be fine," she said.

"Listen I just dont want you to um you know," I said.

"I wont," she said. But she was lying, I could tell.

"Please just go with Connor," i said.

"Fine," she said. I gave her a hug and left. I got in Kians car and drove off.

"So where are we going," i said. I was so excited.

"I told you it was a surprise," he said looking over at me.

-

The car ride was so long but i think we made it. We parked in the parking lot and i got out. Kian opened the trunk and got out two sweatshirts. We walked out of the parking lot.

"Ok so cover your eyes," Kian said.

"Ok?" I said covering my eyes. He took my arm and walked with me. Im pretty sure we crossed a street cause i could here people.

"Ok open," he said. I uncovered my eyes. We were at my favorite place in the world, Disneyland. I smiled and saw Kian holding a sweatshirt that said "He's mine" with miney mouse ears around the "H" Kian had one that said, "She's mine" with mickey mouse ears around the "S" I ran to him and gave him a hug. I didnt kiss him cause there were kids there. I put on the sweater and we held hands.

After we got our tickets checked we got inside the theme park.

"Where do yu want to go first?" Kian asked.

"Your about to see my disney side," i said. He laughed. "Peter pan?"

"Ok," he said.

"This way!" i said skipping over to the ride. Kian skipped with me. We laughed. We stood in line. We got into the cart.