Chapter 3

Kian

It was one o'clock in the afternoon and Nicole still hasn't called me.

"Dude just text her," Jc said.

"No I might seem desperate," I said.

"Fine I'll text her for you," he said grabbing my phone and running to the bathroom.

"JC!" I screamed running after him. He locked the door and I kept on kicking at it.

"Hey Nicole its Kian. Do you want to hang out today?" Jc said.

"Jc I swear if you send that I'll kill you," i said.

"Hmmm," he said. There was a long pause. "Send!"

"JC OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW AND NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" I yelled. He opened the door and gave me my phone. I looked at the text. He really did send it. She replied back saying. Sure i'll be over in 10 :)

"Your welcome," Jc said.

10 minutes later (Nicoles P.O.V)

I knocked on the door and Kian opened it. "Hi," I said.

"Wow you look great," he said. I was wearing Black leggings, white flowy crop top, and white converse high tops. I walked in front of him and I felt someone touch my ass.

"Kian move the hand or lose the hand," I said.

"Well it's your fault for wearing leggings," he said. We sat on the couch.

"Wanna play Mario Kart?" I asked.

"Ok but dont cry when you loose," he said turning on the Wii.

"Dont worry I won't lose," I said grapping a controller. He sat down next to me and we chose our characters. He chose Mario and i choose toad. Hes never done me wrong. Kian chose Toads factory.

"This is my factory so your gonna lose," i said glaring over at him. He laughed. I looked at the screen and the game started. It was pretty easy to get in front of Kian. He screamed and i jumped which made my player stop.

"Damnit Kian!" i said. He got in front of me and the game was almost over. I got one of the power ups things. And i got a rocket. i got infront of Kian and got first place.

"Suck it lawley!" I said.

"Ok I'll admit you'e got some skill," he said.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Do you want to go swimmng?" he asked.

"Sure i brought a swim suit just in case," i said getting up.

"Cool the bathroom is over there," he said pointing down the hall. I went into the bathroom and changed into my hot pink bikini. I took of my makeup and put on water proof mascara. I put all of my clothes in my bag and went outside. Kian was sitting down on the bench. He was eyeing me head to toe.

"Stop drooling," i said putting my stuff down. He jumped in the pool.

"Aren't you gonna come in?" he asked shaking his head like a wet dog.

"I think i'm just gonna tan," i said sitting down. He got out of the pool and walked towards me.

"I asked you if you wanna go swimming not if you wanna tan," he said. He picked me up bridal style and ran towards the pool.

"NO KIAN!" I yelled at him. He jumped in the pool and pulled me down with him. I got out of his grasp and swam up for air. Kian came up a few seconds after me.

"KIAN!" i yelled at him. He laughed. We talked for a while and swam.

"Nicole," he said looking at me.

"Yeah?" I said looking in his beautiful brown eyes.

"I can't wait any longer to ask you," he said. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I said kissing him on the cheek.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ok so I finished the chapter earlier and tried to publish it but my stupid computer froze and shut down. Luckily I saved half of the chapter so I didn't have to start all over. I forgot some of the parts but I remembered the main parts. Sorry about that. 😣