Chapter 13

Nicole

I woke up next to Kian in his bed. My head was hurting like crazy. I went to Kians bathroom and took some advil. I took off my makeup and changed into one of his shirts. I went downstairs and Jc and Ricky were cleaning.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," they both said putting empty bottles int trashbags.

"Hey where's Carly?" I asked.

"Oh she's in Connors room she had a little too much fun last night if you know what i mean," Jc said. i laughed.

"What?" I heard a voice say. I saw carly come out in one of connors sweaters and a pair of his swets.

"Nothin," i said.

"Where's Kian?" CArly asked.

"In his room," I said.

"Hey are you ready for your Dream tour?" ricky asked.

"What?" I asked. I competely forgot about it.

"Your Dream tour it starts in 2 days," he said.

"I forgot about it and i have to get ready for the movie I'm staring in," I said.

"Well your first half of the tour last only 2 weeks," Jc said.

"Yeah what about my second half?" i said.

"Well dont you get time off set?" he asked.

"Yeah we get 4 week time off," i said,

"Ok great you second half of the tour only lasts 3 weeks so you'll have 1 week to relax," Ricky said.

"Thanks guys I really hate letting my fans down," I said. The door opened.

"I brought starbucks!" I heard someone say. I turned and i Saw tevor.

"Trevor!" I said going up to hug him.

"Hey hey hey easy i'm holding gods gift," he said. We all laughed.

"Ok for Jc one Vanilla expresso, Ricky a cookie crumble frappachino, Carly just plain coffee, same thing for connor, Kian got a venti Vanilla bean with extra caramel, and finally for Nicole a double choclate chip," Trevor said. Everyone got their drinks and drank it. I brought Kian's drink to his room. I opened the door and Kian was laying down.

"Morning babe," I said I put his drink on the nightstand.

"Morning," he said smiling. I crawled next to him. He got his drink and started drinking it. I got out my phone and i took a video on my snapchat.

"Kian," I said.

"yeah," he said.

"Maybe okay will be our always," I said.

"Ok?" I said.

"Ok." Kian said leaning in for a kiss. I pecked his lips. I posted it on my story.

"My turn for a video," he said. he took a video on his snapchat.

"Startbucks!" he screamed.

I jumped and Kian laughed. We both looked at the camera and sipped our drinks and we burst into laughter because we looked so weird. he ended it and posted it on his story.

"So I wanna talk about last night," he said "about Justin." I just rubbed my finger on the cup of my drink.

"I promise you as long as your here with me I wont let him lay a finger on you," he said lifting up my chin.

"Kian thank you," I said.

"Wanna come over to my house," I said.

"ok," he said

We drove to my apartment and i checked the mail. I screamed and opened the door. I ran around in circles.

"Jesus whats wrong?" Kian said holding me.

"I got the script!" i said i sat down on the couch.

"Well read the first scene," Kian said.

"No you have to wait for the movie," I said.

"Oh fine whos playing the lead male character," he asked.

"Ansel Elgort!" i screamed.

"Wow this is gonna be a great movie," he said.