Chapter 28

Kian

I ran after Emily. She ran into a garden next to the chapel. She was sitting on the bench I sat next to her. "Babe whats wrong?"

"I'm sorry i cant marry you," she said getting up i got up and held both of her hands looking into her hazel eyes.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I saw the way you look at Nicole," she said. "You love her still dont you?"

"yes," I said. "No, I dont know."

"Go after her," She said with a tear falling out of her eye. "Kian I want you to be happy."

"I am happy," I said. "I'm happier when i'm with you."

"No Kian your not," she said as her voice was craking "Your were forcing yourself to love me so you would get over your one and only true love."

"Then why did you say yes to marry me?" I asked her.

"Because I love you," she said. She looked down but i lifted her chin up. I kissed her. It was a short kiss but passionate.

"I love you," I said putting our foreheads together.

"I love you too," she said. We broke out of our hug and looked at eachother. She wiped away her tears and said "Go. Go after her." I kissed her cheek and ran back to the chapel. Everyone was leaving and Nicole, Carly and Sam were the last ones to come out. I ran up to them and stood next to Nicole.

"What happened?" Carly asked.

"She knew i wasnt ready," i said.

"So did you guys break up?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," I said looking Nicole and winked. Her cheeks got red and she smiled.

"I also need a ride," I said.

"Ok," Nicole said. "But it'll cost." I kissed her. "Payment declined. Just kidding." She said hugging me.

We got to Nicole's house and Sam and Carly went out. Nicole went into her room and i followed her. She went into her bathroom and changed. She came out wearing a gray crop top with black sweats. I also changed into some other jeans and one of my shirts she had. She looked at me and said. "Sorry about you and Emily."

"It's ok," I said. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I pushed her towards me and she sat on my lap with her legs wrapped around me. "Because I've never stopped loving you." I reached into my pocket and took out the promise rings. "I promise you that I will never ever leave you." she put out her hand and I slid the ring on her ring finger. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We released from our kiss to gasp for air.

"God I've missed you lawley," she said.

"I've missed you too," I said putting our foreheads together. I really did miss her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry it took so long to update I'll be updating more😘