Chapter 10

Nicole

The next day I kept getting calls from my mom but I never answered I just let it go to my voicemail. 

After hours of letting my phone ring away I decided to listen to one of my voicemails. 

"Nicole I'm sorry. For everything. I never should of said what I said, but I don't want you being with your Derri... your father. Please trust me on this. Promise me Nicole. I don't want you to get hurt, not after what he put you through as a child. Bye." 

I knew my dad was abusive but I didn't know what she meant by she doesn't want me to get hurt. 

My phone started buzzing. I answered it, "Hello?"

"Hi is this Nicole Brookes?" A woman asked.

"Yes who are you?" I asked the lady.

"I am the Vice President of Universal Studio Films we have seen your work on youtube and we were wondering if you would like to audition to be the play the Lead Role of Ashton Meyers in our new upcoming movie Stay," she said.

"Yes I would love too," I said holding in my excitement.

"Ok see you at one pm in the Hollywood Theater," she said. I hung up the phone and ran into Carly's room.

"Guess what?!" I said running up to her. 

"What?"

"I get to Audition to play the lead rold in a hollywood movie!" I said. We held hand and jumped up and down screaming.

"Wow this is crazy my bff becoming a movie star," Carly said. We need to tell Kian,"

"You text him!" I said. "I have to go call my dad!" I got my phone and called my dad.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Dad you'll never believe what just happened!" I said.

"i cant talk right now i have to go," he said hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and sat on the couch.

"Kians on his way," carly said sitting next to me. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing its just my dads acting strange," I said. "But its ok thats just him."

"Ok," She said. "Are you going to call your mom?"

"No," I said. I got mad at her for something really stupid now i feel like a jerk.

The doorbell rang and I went to go open it. "Hey Kian!" I said giving him a big hug.

"So whats up?" he said closing the door behind him.

"I got an audition to play the lead role in a Hollywood movie!" I said jumping up and down. He picked me up and spun me around. That was kinda our thing.

"Well this calls for a celebration!" Kian said. "Mcdonalds?" Me and carly screamed Yaaasss. we got into Kians car and rove to Mcdonalds.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

How are you today? Hope your doing good i'm doing great :)

Qotd: What Color is you hair?