Chapter 12

Nicole

"Wow the house looks amazing," I said. We put all the glowsticks in the pool and jacuzzi. We had snacks in the kitchen and we put like 30 cans of silly string on the counter. And we had confetti everywhere.

"Everyone should be arriving in a few," Kian said. Jc and Ricky were in the pool. The doorbell rang and i ran to open it.

"hey come in!" i said to all of the people. A whole bunch of youtubers came. I went over to Kian who was talking to Joey Graceffa. Carly turned on the music. Pompeii Russ Trap Remix started playing. (REAL SONG) Everyone started dancing and jumping. Some people were jumping off the roof into the pool. I went over to Carly who was talking to Jenn.

"Hey Jenn!" i said hugging her.

"Hey Nic," she said. Someone wrapped their arms around me.

"Nic thats not Kian," Carly said pointing at the guy. I turned around. I got out of his grasp grabbed his arm and took him to the front yard.

"What the hell are you doing here?" i said.

"You texted me," Justin said. (Nicole ex if you dont rememeber)

I remembered i never did delete his contact, "Just you need to leave i already have a boyfriend."

"So maybe we could work something out," He said holding my hands.

"Justin you need to leave," I said letting go of his hand.

"No i got an invite and im staying," he said.

"justin leave now or i will kick you so hard you wont be able to have babies," I said.

"Whats going on?" Kian asked walking out.

"Kian this is justin my stupid ex that wont leave," i told Kian.

"Hey man you need to leave," Kian said.

"You cant make me," Justin said.

"You asked for it," Kian said avout to throw a pucnh but i grabbed his arm.

"No Kian i got this," i said putting his arm down. I walked over to justin and i kneed him right in the balls. He fell to ground and i flipped my hair. "Come on Kian," i said holding his hand. We walked inside and closed the door.

"Wait nicole," Kian said pulling me back.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Do you still like him?" he asked.

"Kian if i liked him do you think i wouldve kicked him where the sun dont shine?" i said.

he laughed. "Kian your my one and only and you always will be," I said going on my tipie toes kissing his nose. "Come on lets go swim," I said. We went to the pool and i took of my shirt and shorts i jumped into the pool. Kian took of his shirt and jumped in with me. There were so many people in the pool. Including carly and Connor. Well they were in the Jacuzzi kissing eachother agressively.

"Hey Carly use protection!" I yelled at her. Everyone laughed. She flipped me off. I put my hands in the air.

"Nicole try this," Jc said handing me a shot glass. I drank it and i felt my throat burning.

"WOOOO!!!" I yelled! Kian took a shot too. I took a couple more then decided to get out of the pool.

I got out of the pool and dried my self. I put on my shorts. And sat down. Kian got out and i tossed him a towel.

"Um I'm over here," Kian said. I realized i threw the towel in the pool and it landed on Ricky's head.

"Sorry." I laughed. I hadn't felt drunk. Which was good cause i hate being drunk. I checked the time and it was 11:11

"Kian its 11:11 make a wish," I said. I closed my eyes crossed my fingers. After a fews seconds i opened my eyes and uncrossed my fingers.

"What did you wish for?" I asked him.

"My wish is standing right in front of me," he said. I blushed and looked at the ground

"I love you so much just know that," he said holding my hands.

"i love you too," I said.

We went inside and we saw people sparying people with silly string. I got a can and sprayed Kian.

"try and catch me," I told. i started running around. I felt someone grab my waist. Kian sprayed silly string in my face. I kissed him with the silly string still on my face.

"Eww it got in my mouth," he said spitting out the silly string. I laughed and kissed him again.

"Chug chug chug!" I heard someone yelling. Someone was drinking Vodka staright from the bottle. The guy threw up. Luckily he threw up in the trash can.

"Dude gross," Someone said.

-

-

"Bye thanks for coming be careful driving," I said closing the door. I flopped down on th couch and kian craweled next to me and held me in his arms i felt safe with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 yeah! thanks for reading this far sorry if its getting boring i have school and it sucks.

QOTD: Whats your favorite song?