Chapter 16

Nicole

I woke up at 11 am. I went to the restroom. Took off my makeup, washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun. i put on a black crop top, sweats, and gray converse. Carly was up and on her phone.

"Last night was amazing!" I said.

"yeah," she said.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Well me and Connor kinda broke up," she said.

"Why you two were like my otp," I said.

"We've been drifting apart. It was mutual we are still really good friends and that wont change," she said.

"well i just want you to be happy," i said hugging her. Someone knocked on my door and i went to go open it.

"Oh hey Sam," I said.

"hey we gotta go if we want to get to Vancuver before 8 am," he said.

"Ok we'll be down in less than 10 mintues," I said.

"Ok bye nicole," he said. "Bye Carly," then walked away. I closed the door.

"Oohh looks like Sam has a crush on you," I said.

"He just said bye," she said packing up her stuff.

"Its the way he said it," I said. she lightly pushed my arm.

We got to the lobby and checked out. We got into the bus and everyone was there.

"So are you guys still talking and stuff?" Sam asked Carly and Connor.

"Oh yeah it was mutual we're still really good friends," he said.

"Oh good," Sam said

The car ride was horrible. It was a 16 hour drive. And we've only been driving for 5 hours.

"ugh Im bored," Carly said.

"We all are!" Jc said. We was sitting upside down on the couch.

"Truth or dare?" kian asked. Everyone said no.

"well i'm gonna make a video," I said. I got out my computer and filmed it on my webcam. I put the computer on the table and started recording.

"Whats up lovlies I'm here with these dorks," I said pointing at jc and Kian who were next to me. "So we just did our first show in San Francisco! And um crazy things happened. Um Demi Lovato performed with me! I mean like i hugged her! I hugged the queen. I hugged Demi lovato! Anyways we are on our way to Vancouver Canada! Yeah so we will be there in about 11 more hours. So yeah, anything you two would like to say?" I asked the guys.

"No," they both said.

"Well um i guess thats it," I said. "See you all next time!" I said. I ended it and posted it on youtube. I put my computer in my bunk and went back to the couch.

"This is suck a boring trip," jc said.

"Well we're hear for another 11 hours so suck it up," I told jc.

Carly has been staring at Sam for the past 5 minutes. Damn this girl is obsessed with boys. Connor looked ok with it. He moved on fast.

"You guys are boring," I said. My phone started buzzing like crazy. It was all from twitter. Demi Lovato followed me on twitter and mentioned me in a tweet. "@ddlovato: Had a great night last night with @Nicolebrookes we should make a song sometime :)"

"Oh my god," i said.

"What?" Jc asked.

"Demi wants to make a song with me!" I said.

"That's awesome!" trevor said.

My phone started ringing, "Hello?"

"Hello Mrs Brookes?" a female voice said.

"Yes?" I said. "Who is this."

"The director of Stay we were supposed to start shooting 2 days ago," she said.

"No someone told me that we start shooting in 3 weeks," i said.

"Im very sorry but we can not allow you to be in this movie anymore," she said.

"But she said we-," I said.

"Im very sorry we already gave the roll to a different actress goodbye," she said. She hung up. I put my face in my hands and started crying.

"Hey whats wrong?" Kian asked hugging me.

"I lost the part," I cried.

"Well they just lost the best actress in the world," Kian said kissing my forehead.

"i bet it was gonna be a crappy movie anyways," Carly said.

"Yeah your right," I said.

"Go get osme rest ok?" Kian said.

"Ok," I said. I got up and went into my bunk. I crawled under the covers and went to sleep.