Boarding school

*5 years later*

Huzaifah POV:

"All student's should buckle up and prepare for take off." The captain of this aircraft spoke out through the intercom, his face popping up on each one of our screens. I swiftly buckled my seat belt and leaned my head against the headrest. "We will be approaching our destination in thirty minutes. No students are allowed to walk around the school aircraft during flight. Severe actions will be taken if rules are not adhered. Please be warned!"

I covered my face with my hood and closed my eyes to get some rest. My friend Adam sat beside me, and took out his textbook practicing for the test we'll be having today during calc. "Dude I am so stressed out!" He bit his lips, running his fingers severely through his hair.

"Chill man, you'll do great!" I muttered. 

"Please take your seats, we'll are taking off. I repeat please take your seats, we are taking off."

Someone removed my hood from the back almost too quickly, catching me off guard. I opened my eyes promptly coming face to face with an extremely familiar green eyed niqabi. "Boo!" She yelled, giggling at my startled reaction. 

"Hey Adam, can I have your seat?" My sister pleaded, stomping her feet childishly on the aircraft. "Please!" 

"No,"

"Please."

Adam kept his eyes bored on his book. "No."

"Pleeease!" My sister whined with her most infuriating and high pitched voice that wracked every nerve in Adam's body. When my sister wanted something, she had her ways. Whether through her annoying tantrum, or some pranks pulled due her extensive cleverness. Giving up was not an option for her ever. She was the most determined little sister of mine. 

"Come on, why do you have to sit beside your brother? I mean he's your brother." Adam grumbled with irritation.

"Look! When we reach there, me and him will go in seperate directions, and we might not see each other for a month til the next vacation." Safoora looked at me, her bright green eyes were screaming for aid. She wanted me to poke my nose in their conversation, and save her life by giving her what she desired. 

"Your not even suppose to sit with the high school kids, What are doing here?" Adam argued.

"Oh, come on." Safoora whined, throwing her head back. "I'll blend in, I am wearing a niqab and I am wearing his hoodie. No one will ever notice that I belong in the Hifz department." 

"Dude, you can sit in the back with Ilyas, he seems lonely." I coaxed calmly with a reassuring grin knowing Safoora wouldn't give up until Adam actually got up.

 Ilyas, my other friend was sitting alone in an isle with his nose buried in his textbook just like Adam few minutes ago. It was a test for calc, and everyone was anxious about the upcoming forty five minutes of brutality. For me it was easy, and I had faith in Allah. I depended on him, and I knew that Allah would give me a rocking score due to my severe excercises last night. 

Adam gave an irritated sigh and left to sit beside Ilyas. 

Hidding her face behind her navy blue hood, Safoora quickly sat beside me before any eye could spot her. Her quran in her arm was pressed against her chest as she quickly fasten her seatbelt, and opened her quran to practice her sabaq (today's new lesson). 

I closed my eyes again to relax for couple of minutes. I hated when the plane took off, it made me airsick. I placed on my headphones on to listen to some  quranic recitations, it always calmed me down to some extent. It was my remedy for illness, for stress, for answers... it was a remedy for everything.