chapter 7

Ashley's POV.

i suddenly appeared in a forest or something, i looked around it was dark and scary. 

 "where am i?" i asked 

my voice echoed, which didn't make me feel any better. it felt as though some body was watching me, every little sound that i heard made me jump and turn around.

all of a sudden i heard footsteps, and leaves crunching under their feet. i didn't take much for me to bolt in the other direction. 

when i stopped running i was in a clearing, i looked around there was no where for me to run. the foot steps were getting louder. i turned to where the noise was coming from, a then the steps stopped.

at the edge of the clearing was a little girl, she was wearing a white dress it was a little dirty. she didn't have any shoes on, she was holding her head down so i couldn't see her face. he hair was dripping wet and she looked like she was hurt.

"hey are you ok?" i asked taking a step forward

she nodded,but didn't look up or make a sound.

"do you have a name?" i asked taking another step towards her.

she nodded again, could she not talk? did she know how to?

"can you tell me what it is?" i asked

she slowly lifted her head, her hair covered her face but parted so you could see her mouth. her sick was sickly pale and she looked like she hasn't eaten.

"Athena" she whispered.

i felt my body go weak, but i won't believe that this is my athena.

"what?" i asked

"Athena my names Athena" she said stepping forward. she tilted her head to the side "do you recognize me mommy?"

"no" i whispered

"yes mommy it's me" she said in a scary, creepy,cheery voice.

"no" i said a bit louder backing away.

"don't you love me mommy? why don't you love me?!?! mommy?!?!!mommy!?!?!" she screamed

i started crying, this is a nightmare!! her words ran through my head, i loved her more then anything.

"i do! i do love you!" i cried

if things couldn't get any worse, what she said next killed me.

"I.HATE.YOU.MOMMY!!!!" she screamed

"nooo!!" i screamed i fell to my knees.

with that it seemed like everything started falling around me, then another person came out of the woods. Andy.

the same thing i couldn't see his eye's and he looked paler then he was, he was dirty and wearing all white.

"why ashley?!?!?! why don't you love us?!?!" he yelled

I DO!!" i yelled back

"LIES!!!!!" they yelled at me in unison.

the carson came out, he was wearing all white as well. but with him i could see his eyes. he smiled at me and then his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

his teeth grew out,and were sharp and pointy and.....black. his tongue was like a snakes and it was black as well.

i screamed my baby looked like a monster.

his voice dropped and it sent chills down my spin.

"IM COMING AFTER YOU MOMMY!!!!!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_sorry it's short i have been having trouble coming up with stuff for this story. but i'm getting there but you know writers block..... 

sorry again,but um you know comment,vote,read do that in any order

love you guys bunches!!!!!!! bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!_