chapter 4

(2 weeks time lapse)

Andy's POV.

it's been two weeks since we got the gifts, everyone loves them but we still are a little...i don't know on edge about them.

the dreams have been happening a lot more lately,Athena and Ashley are scared to fall asleep. but it's like they can't help but to fall asleep, some of the dreams are messages for us others are like they are looking into the future. 

but the worst part of it all is Athena rarely wants to be left alone with me, she is slowly slipping away from me. she doesn't want me to touch her or go near her with out another person in the room, once everyone left and it was just me her and Carson.

she screamed and yelled she locked the door so i couldn't even get to Carson, i finally broke down the door and took Carson so i could feed him. she wouldn't come out till Ashley got home, it's breaking my heart Ashley says she will back to her normal self soon. but soon isn't coming fast enough.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i was walking up the stairs, but stopped when i felt someone watching me. i looked up to see Athena looking down at me throught the bars.

neither one of us moved, i didn't afriad she would run away. she looked calm, everything in me wanted to hug her and never let go.

"daddy?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"yes?" i answered

"why can't i come near you?" she asked on the verg of tears.

"what do you mean? of coruse you can come near me" i said stepping closer

"don't move" she said i nodded "everytime you come to close to me, a scary picture pops up and my body burns. it  hurts daddy!!it hurts bad!!" she said starting to cry

i wanted to run and hug her but i didn't want her to be in pain, i need to come up with something.

"i'm going to call uncle jinxx and see what is going on...ok" i said

she nodded still crying

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"well, to me it lookos like these dreams are just reality in her mind. or something along those lines, it seems as though from what she told me and the many...many test it looks as though someone pup a curse on her" jinxx said looking through th window.

"what kind of curse?" i asked

"one that keeps her away from a certian person or group of people" jinxx said

"ok remind me of that when she is old enough to date boys." i said

jinxx chuckled and shook his head.

"anyway's i'll have to get sammi to help me remove it, that might take a few days since whoever put it on her is a high level warlock or witch. but we will try our best to take it off of her, don't worry."

i sighed and nodded....i hope they can take it off her soon........

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 Athena's POV.

i didn't mean to hurt daddy, but the man said if i went near him he would hurt my family. i didn't want that, who would want that?

i sometimes hear daddy crying to mommy about how he thinks i hate him, and that it kills him to think i will never come near him again.

when uncle jinxx gave me a check up i told him about the man and what he said, uncle jinxx walked out while sammi told me everything would be ok.

i don't know so much about that, lots of things could happen.

but i have a plan, it will save my family from the bad man..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i looked at my clock, it was 10:40pm. i knew everyone was either downstairs or in their bed, i grabbed my hello kitty book bag my mommy got for me and started packing stuff. earlier today i snuck some food into my room to take with me, i put s few clothes and some thing to remind me of home.

i pulled the note from under my pillow and set it on top of my pillow.

i also grabbed my hello kitty hoodie and my american doll, once i had everything i needed i crawled out my window. i looked down i was on the second floor, i took a deep breath and jumped. 

i closed my eyes when opened my eyes and i was on the ground, i reached behind the the bushes and grabbed some bags of blood. i sinked me teeth into one bag, it tasted funny because i havn't had human blood before.

once i finished it i felt full of energy, i put the other 4 in my book bag and began to run following the voice of the man with the necklace.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>