Chapter 13

Ashley's POV.

When I got out of the shower and walked into me and Tyler's bedroom Tyler was gone. I saw a note on my pillow telling me he went out for awhile.

I shrugged it off and picked out an outfit(outfit he picks is above or on side)
After being fully dressed I checked the time it was almost 10 so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. Tyler gave the staff the rest of the week off so there was no one walking around the house.

I made it to the kitchen and began to gather everything I needed to make food for everyone. I was debating on what to make waffles or pancakes. A very tough decision. At the end I decided to make both and some blueberry and chocolate chip muffins.

Once I was don't cooking I washed the dishes. I set everything out on the table. We had eggs,bacon sausages( links and patties), muffins,gritts, orange juice, coffee, waffles,pancakes, etc I think you get it....
After admiring my work I rang the bell letting grandpa and the kids it was time for breakfast. After a moment or two they came down fully dressed as well.

"Hello eveyone" I said smiling "I made you guys some food"

"Thank you dear" grandpa said smiling giving me a hug and a kiss on the head.

"Mommy? Where is daddy?" Henry asked

"Daddy had some work he had to get done he will be back later" I said smiling And helping him fix his plate.

Breakfast was quite for the most part with the occasional forks scrapping plate or they thanking me for the food. Once done everyone helped put the dishes in the dishwasher and went on the merry way. Kids went to play and grandpa went to the study, I clean up around the house for about an hour or so before I got tired and laid down. 

Everything was fine and I was just nodding off when I heard someone come through the door I thought it was Tyler but when I turned around I was met with a masked face I was about to scream when they put a rag over my mouth and nose.

"Shhhh it's ok everything will be ok. Don't worry no one can hurt you now your safe" was the last thing I ears before I past out.......

_hello my lovelies!!!! I hope you liked my update!!! Tell me what you think in the comments all is helpful!!!!

Who do you think the mask person is?

And what will Ashley do when he wakes up?

Well till next time read, comment, vote and follow!!!

Love you bunches bye!!!!_