chapter 11

Ashley's POV.

when i woke up nextit was dark, i looked over and tyler was still asleep. how did i get so lucky to get someone like him. i stared for a little longer before going to the bathroom,i grabbed another dress and took a shower when i was done and dress tyler was still asleep.

i looked at the clock it was just after 7 so i decided i would cook dinner for my family. i walked down the stairs towards the kitchen to find grandpa, sitting at the bar with a cup of tea.

"hello ashylnn! how are you this fine evening?" he asked with a smile

"im good grandpa how are you?" i asked walking over to him he looked a little shocked the a big smile crossed his face

"im amazing dear" he said giving me and hug

"well im about to cook dinner is there anything you would like?" i asked

"mmm anything is fine deary, im sure it will be great" he said smiling

"alright ill make a steak with some veggies and mash potatoes and something special for dessert" i said smiling

"oooooooooo, i better get out of here then or ill eat all the food before your even done" he said he walked over to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead "love you dear"

"love you to grandpa" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

><><<><><><><><<><><<><><><><><><><>,><><><><><><><><<><><><><<><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><<><>,>,><>,>,>,>,>,>,><

by the time i was done it was around 8:30pm so i set the table for the kids,me tyler and grandpa. i made sure there was enough roombefore i asked one of the maids to wake the childern while i wake tyler.

i walked up the stair to me and tylers room, i was about to open the door when tyler opened it with a worried look. when he looked at me he relaxed.

"ashylnn? where were you i thought you ran off somewhere?" he said pulling me into a hug

"no dear i just made dinner and i didn't want to wake you so i let you sleep sorry for making you worry" i said giggling a little he smile and gave me a light peck on the lips.

we walked back down to see everyone waiting on us, tyler walked me to my chair and pulled it out for me. grandpa sat on one side of the table with henry while athena and me sat on the other while tyler sat at the head.

"ok everyone dig in!!" i said clapping my hands together.

me and tyler helped fix the kids plates, i fixed tylers as well so he didn't have to and fixxed mine last.we all began to eat with little talk here and there me and tyler shared a few quick kisses and held hands for the most part.

"ok who is ready for a special dessert!" i said the kids went crazy and grandpa was working on his third plate.

"honey you shouldn't have this is to much." tyler said

"what can't i fix something nice for my family every once and a while" i said playfully

he smiled and shoook his head, i went to the kitchen to grab the dessert. it was a chocolate pudding cake with whip cream and cherries.

when i came back the kids eyes went wide and they started bouncing in there seats.

i cut everyone a slice asking if they wanted more cherries or whip cream. once everyone was done we sent the kids to go play in the playroom or watch t.v.

me and tyler went back to our room tyler went to the bathroom then i went, i got changed into something sexy. i can't remember the last time me and tyler had sex so this seems like a good idea. i walked out to see tyler in a chair reading a book, he looked up when he heard me come out.

he looked me up and down and dropped the book like it was on fire.

"so darling is this for me?" he asked in a teasing tone

"just for you love" i said rubbing my hands up and down his chest making him growl.

he picked me up and threw me on the bed, i giggled as he got on top of me.

"im going to rock your world baby"

>>><><><><<><>(not making a sex scene for them because i don't like tyler he's and asshole anyone else agree? i might make one later probably not but who knows)><><><><><.,.,.,.,><<><><><><><

(next day)

i woke up to tyler talking on the phone when he saw me awake he smiled and mouth one second i smiled back and nodded before sitting up slightly.

after a few more minutes he was done.

"morning love" he said giving me a sweet kiss

i moaned slightly pulling him deeper into the kiss, soon he was on top of me. i pulled away for air.

"good morning" i said giving him one last peck before pushing him off and going to the bathroom.

"babe i have a surprise you the family!" he said as i walked out

"what did you get?" i asked sitting on the bed

"i got up tickets to spend all day at 6 flags" he said holding up 5 tickets

i squealed and hugged him i have always wanted to go there.

"oh and one more thing" he said as he help up fast lane cards so we dont have to wait in line!!

"your the best when do we leave?" i asked

"um we leave around 7 and should be there around 8" he said looking at the clock

i grabbed his hand aand pulled him  in the shower once we were done i went to make breakfast while he woke the kids and grandpa.

i set the table and set the food out, once i put the last dish on the table both kids were dressed and sitting down. soon grandpa and tyler came down, we ate with a little small talk. we told the kids and they were excited while grandpa looked like we told him to kill a man.

"what?!?! you know i have rollacoasters!! they  make me feel weird" grandpa complained

"oh please grandpa i have always wanted to go and it wouldn't be the same with out you" i said pulling the puppy dog face

he groaned and agreed to come with, after we ate i left the dishes for the maids. we pack our own little bags to take i made sure we all had our sunscreen and sunglasses and water.

i was jumping in my seat while tyler drove to the park this it going to be the best day ever!!!!!

 (hey guys!!! sorry it took me so long havn't had that much time on my hands have alot going on but i would like to thank you for getting 'my band mates and me' over 10k reads!!! i never thought it would get that much, much less getting 111 followers i didnt even think i would get 1!!!

i know thats not alot to some people but to me it is, i will work harder to update my storys because you guys deserve better.

so comment on what story you want me to update and asoo comment some ideas that also  helps please vote as well

i love you all bunches bbbbyyyyyyeeeee!!!!!!!)