chapter 12

Andy's POV.

it's been about a month since Ashley and Athena went missing, i have been thinking about just tracking down the place they are at and killing tyler once and for all but jinxx said we need a fool proof plan.

But it's killing me seeing ashley with tyler, it's making me go crazy. ...

i punched the closest thing it me which was the wall and put a hole in it.

all i saw was red, i will not let this continue .

i put on all black and laded myself with weapons, WATCH OUT TYLER IM COMING AFTER YOU!!!!!

Tyler's POV.

i watch ashley as he sleeps on the bed, i can feel something bad is going to happen but im not sure what it is.

i will do anything to protect my family, even if i have to hurt them. i was about to walkout of the room when ashley woke up.

"hello love did you have a nice rest?" i asked sitting beside him

"it was good what's wrong baby?" he asked rubbing my back

"nothing you need to worry about babe ok?" aid

"alright if you say so" he said smiling

after he agave me a kiss he went to the bathroom and took a shower.

im going to find out whats going on. i put on some of my gear and jumped out of our window after i wrote ashley a note saying i was going out for a while.

something doest feel right and im going to figure out what it is.

_hello everyone!!! im so sorry i haven't updated in awhile but im going to try i have to do summer school so yeah me updating is going to be difficult. also i don't know what's up with wattpad i cant see my notifcations i don't know but what ever. im also thinking about about making a ask and a twitter for this page so if you guys think it will be cool let me know in the comments.

yay! or nah.. so comment vote and read thank you!!!_