Chapter 18

Ashley's POV.

i looked around waiting for someone to answer but nothing happened, i sighed and took a seat on their couch. i looked at their faces everyone was either shocked or had a frown on their face, finally a girl with brown blond hair came and sat beside me.

"you don't know who we are?" she asked

"no i don't i wouldn't have said it if i didn't mean it" i snapped i really didn't mean to i just wanted to go home and be with my kids and soon-to-be husband.

she flinched at the tone of my voice and looked down at her lap, my face softened maybe i was a bit to harsh.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to snap it's just I'm tired and hungry and all i want to do is go home." i said as my eye's began to water.

she looked at me and nodded giving me a small smile, she said she would go fix me something to eat then show me a room i can sleep in. but before she left she introduced me to everyone, their names sound familiar i just don't know where from...... after that everyone left.

"hello" i turned around to see who it was, she had jet black hair with blue on the end i believe her name is sammi.

"hello can i help you?" i asked as she sat down.

"yes, i was just wondering if you can tell me where your from....you know so i can help you get back..."

i smiled finally someone willing to help me get back to my home, i began to tell her everything i knew about where i lived and what's there. i even told her about my kids, she looked shocked when i talked about Henry but soon let it go.

soon Juliet came back with me some food and lead me upstairs to a room, the room looked really nice i took a deep breath and i smelled something familiar something that smelt ......i don't know....right? at home? im not sure

i finished eating and decided to take a little nap, sammi told me to look in the closet if i needed to change clothes. i changed into a tee shirt and a pair of fluffy pants, i laid down and fell asleep without any problems.

Andy's POV.

i looked at the map and frowned.

"stop the car!" i yelled at Tyler, he slammed the breaks.

"what? what's wrong?" he asked looking me over.

"Ashley, she's not on the map she's back at the house and when i say that i mean with jinxx and the other guys." i said showing him the map.

roger got out of the car and opened a portal it took him awhile to make one big enough for the car but he did. he hopped back in and told us to drive, when we made it through the portal i realized something was off. and i mean that in a very bad way, im guessing Tyler and everyone else could feel it to because we all looked at each other with the same look.

we all were on high alert as we continued to drive down the street towards home. something tells me what's coming ahead won't be good not at all.

_hello my kittens!!!

long time no update!!!.... see what i did there?...no?...i can't take that back can i....

oh well anyway truth be told i was going to delete this book and start all over because i began to get bored with it. but......then i came up with some new ideas for chapters to spice things up! oh heads up you might not like some of those ideas just sayin'....

i love you guys and good news getting my own laptop so i can update more the one i'm typing on isn't mine and i only get it every now and then so yea that will be good!!

love you guys and i hope you enjoyed this update please comment and vote thank you love you_