Chapter 24 "Man, They Are Such A Handful"

~HEY GUYS CHAPTER 24 HERE :) SO I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY OTHER THAN ENJOY AND READ THIS CHAPTER LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. ALSO IF YOU HAVE COOL IDEAS, QUESTIONS, OR EVEN SOMETHING YOU'RE CONFUSED ABOUT COMMENT RIGHT BELOW SO I KNOW BECAUSE, YOU KNOW I CARE <3 SO READ AND HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ XD~ 

                              CHAPTER 24 "MAN, THEY ARE SUCH A HANDFUL" 

     I'm so bored. Its Monday now and everybody's at school, but me. This sucks. Even Aunt Clara went to work and I'm tired of watching TV. I look up at the clock and I have to wait at least 4 more freaking hours before anybody comes home. I hate being on bed rest, I can't wait for Friday. What's even worse is that I'm missing the football tournament. Ugh I was prepared for a whole week, then I die, and then all of a sudden I can't play. Bull crap! This sucks so much. 

"Raphael. Want more love and kisses from Raphael", my wolf cried. 

     Nope. He's on punishment. 

"Take him off, please?". 

     No. 

"Why the hell not Shania?!". 

     He keeps fighting with Angel like a jealous little brat. 

"So? I think his jealousy is cute", she purred. 

     Well it's causing a problem. He attacks Angel like he's gonna hurt me. 

"I know, but it makes me happy that he's so possessive. That means he wants to protect us". 

     He can only go so far. 

"True". 

     Oh shnit! 

"What!". 

     Angel starts school today. What if they kill each other?! 

"I'm sure they'll be fine. They gotta get along at some point". 

     Yeah you're right. I probably have nothing to worry about. 

"I want Raphael's kiss", she whined. 

     Can't you stop thinking about his kiss for one second?! You're making me think about it. 

"Good! Release the punishment please?!". 

     Nope. 

"Well that's not fair! Angel provokes him!". 

     Yeah after Raphael tries to beat his face in. 

"So?". 

     Whatever. 

"I want my love and kisses", she pouted. 

     And you will. In 4 days. 

"Meany face". 

     You'll get over it. 

"We'll see, but I'm worried". 

     About? 

"How Raphael's doing. You saw how he reacted to your punishment yesterday. What if he goes beserk at school". 

     Now why would you think that? 

"Our love and kisses are like a drug to him. Once you're off the drug it has side effects. You can be depressed or go completely over the top crazy and hostile", she explained.