Chapter 23 Part 1 "Who Is This?!"

~HEY LAST TIME ON THE TRUE BOND SHANIA WAS FINALLY MARKED BY RAPHAEL YAY, BUT HAD SOME BAD AFFECTS DID SHE MAKE IT THROUGH. READ ALREADY TO FIND OUT! ENJOY AND HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :D~ 

                              CHAPTER 23 PART 1 "WHO IS THIS?!" 

          KYLE'S P.O.V 

    We were all standing in the hallway with the girls tears staining their faces and us with our heads down in guilt and sadness. We didn't make it. When we reached the hospital, the doctors did all they could, but it was already too late she wasn't breathing. It's all our fault and we didn't even get to say our final goodbyes. I got up from Vivian telling her I was gonna go check on Raphael. I walked into Shania's room where Angelo was leaning against the wall watching Raphael cry upon the bed of Shania's lifeless body. If anybody is suffering and dying inside it would be Raphael. 

"How is he?", I asked. 

"A wreck and crying", Angelo said painfully. 

"I can't believe this even happened. Will Raphael ever be the same?". 

"I 100% doubt it. Hell he'll be worse than before and cut himself from the world", he heaved. 

"That's what I was afraid of", I sighed. 

"How are the girls?", he asked. 

"Not good either. Maybe we should go comfort them. I'm sure Raphael needs some time alone". 

     Angelo nodded and we left closing the door behind us. 

          RAPHAEL'S P.O.V 

     My light is gone, my smile is gone, and my love is gone as well. Nothing matters, nothing will matter, and nothing matters to me anymore. I cry upon these sheets that hold my love, for she will never again get up from them. Her eyes will never open and her lips will never move. She will no more radiate her intoxicating heat which felt warmer than any fire place. I can't hear her beautiful heartbeat which beat to the rhythm of mine. No matter how loud my wolf screams for her she won't wake up and it saddens me too much to even try to.  

     I can't live; I don't want to live without her. I just found her; don't take her away from me. 1,000 jewels could not compare, replace, or love the way she did, or how she shined above all others. I look up at her face and it's almost as if she's smiling a little, which made me cry more in sadness. Did she smile because the pain was gone? Because that's what she did before she died? Or happy because I will no longer bring her pain. Her death was my fault and I can't help but want to die as well. May death come my way, so I may see her once more or may I live, so I may suffer without my light to shine upon me. I look up at her face hoping to God she'll open her beautiful eyes. Don't leave me Shania, I love you. I love you! 

          SHANIA'S P.O.V 

     I lay still yet I can still think, why? I'm dead I know this for sure. It's dark, but there is a far light. Is that where I must go? Is this my fate? Or will I forever stay in this darkness. I reach for the warm light, but something stops me. A faint cry? Where is it coming from? I turn around and walk in the endless void of darkness and find a little boy in a small spot of light. All alone he continues to cry and rub his face. His black hair messy and his clothes all wet from his tears. What is he doing here? Why is he alone? I came up close to him, but he didn't notice I was even there. 

"Hello little boy", I smiled. 

     He sniffled looking up. My eyes met his emerald green eyes and it instantly reminded me of Raphael. He was small and fragile, but looked no more than 11 or 12 maybe.