Chapter 29 Part 1 "Let The Games Begin"

*****MUST READ IMPORTANT*****

~OMG IS THIS ANOTHER UPDATE? WHY YES IT IS ME AGAIN WITH YOUR MAYBE ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK "THE TRUE BOND". NOW I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A HEADS UP ON HOW THIS IS GONNA GO DOWN. SECOND PART OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW. CHAPTER 30 WILL SKIP FROM AUGUST ALL THE WAY TO DECEMBER, BUT WILL TALK ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON OVER THE MONTHS. IN CHAPTER 30 IT WILL BE DECEMBER 3 WHICH IS RAPHAEL'S BIRTHDAY YAYYY! AND CHAPTER 30 WILL BE SEPARATED INTO AT LEAST 5 OR 6 PARTS BECAUSE GUESS WHAT THE ANNUAL SCHOOL TALENT SHOW WILL BE THAT SAME WEEK, SO I HAVE A LOT OF SURPRISES FOR YOU GUYS! :D ALSO STARTING NEXT YEAR I WILL BE STARTING OCCASIONAL RANDOM POSTS OF INTERVIEWS... WITH THE CHARACTERS!!! GET TO KNOW SECRETS YOU NEVER KNEW BEFORE YEAH! I'LL PROBABLY UPLOAD THOSE DURING SCHOOL OR DURING THE WEEKEND WHEN I CAN'T UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ;). ALSO IF YOU ARE A FAN WHO WANTED TO READ "MEETING YOU" WELL I'M TAKING IT OFF ON HOLD JANUARY 1ST AND UPDATING YAY. THAT WILL BE A BOOK I WILL UPDATE ONCE A WEEK. SO KEEP READING AND ENJOY MY BOOK AS LONG AS IT LASTS AND BELIEVE ME ITS NOT EVEN HALF OVER GUYS. HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN WHILE YOU READ ;D~

PREVIOUSLY...

   He picked me up putting me over his shoulder and walked out locking the door.

"Is this gonna gonna be a usual thing?"

"Yup and when we mate I'll be carrying you to do all sorts of stuff all over the house", he chuckled.

     I hit his back making him burst into laughter. We walked back into class, he put me down, put on his shirt, and kissed my cheek.

"Ok teach I'll be back", Raphael called.

"Whatever", the teacher responded.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"You'll see", he smiled taking his backpack up and left without another word.

     Not only did he leave Angel and I confused, but the rest of the class as well. Then he came back in halfway.

"Hey Angel", he called.

     Angel looked up and Raphael threw a stapler gun at his face.

"Motherfucker! Raphael!", Angel screamed in pain.

     Raphael laughed and left leaving the class, the teacher, and I in complete laughter. Angel was obviously really pissed and still cursing under his breath put his head down. Hmmm I wonder where he's going.

                             CHAPTER 29 PART 1 "LET THE GAMES BEGIN"

SHANIA'S P.O.V

     So, after my 1st period I went to Math class with Angel who happened to have my same class also and sat down next to Vivian avoiding almost getting tripped by Brittany of course.

"Hey where's Raphael?", Vivian asked.

"Raphael's not in our class".

"He is now. He got his schedule changed while you were home having your girl moments", she teased.

"Yeah and believe me it fucking sucks", Angel sighed.

"Please, he only says that because Raphael messes with him the whole time, but you know Angel you're no better", Vivian laughed.