Chapter 2 "A Point for The Win!"

~ HEY HERES CHAPTER 2 GUYS I'LL EVEN TRY TO WRITE CHAPTER 3 TONIGHT. AN IMPORTANT NOTE SO NOBODY GETS CONFUSED. SHANIA DOESN'T CURSE SO SHE REPLACES THEM WITH REALLY WEIRD WORDS. HERES A FEW ~

CRAPPADOODLES & SHNIT OR SHNITZZLES= SHIT

FLAGGNOFF, FRICK, FREAK, OR FREAKIN= FUCK/ FUCKING

BANCHEE= BITCH

*SHE SAYS HECK OR HELL. SHE DOESNT CARE IF SHE SAYS HELL*

OK ENJOY GUYS AND A PICTURE OF LAYLA DOWN BELOW :D

                         CHAPTER 2 "A POINT FOR THE WIN!"

BEEP!!!!!! BEEP!!!!!! BEEP!!!!!! BEEP!!!!!!

     I pushed down the off button on my alarm as soon as I heard it. Oh my god no. It's monday and the first day of school. It's not like I hate school it's just the stupid, annoying, slutty, girls and boys that make school so much less enjoyable. As I tried to get up I felt something really heavy completely on top of me. Who wants to bet it's either Layla or Briana. I opened my eyes and what do I see? They are both on top of me. Great just great. What a surprise. Ugh, sometimes I wish this house had more than two rooms. It's that or we need to get a bigger bed.

     So with all my strength I pushed them both onto the carpet floor. And with a huge thud they both woke up looking at me mad as ever.

"What the Hell?!!!", they both said in unison.

"Get up, school is in a hour and a half. Shower, get dressed, brush your teeth, and I'll have breakfast ready in 30 minutes", I said firmly.

     With that they lazily got up and cursed under their breath and headed to their bathrooms. Now all I needed to do was figure out how to get Vivian up.

"Vivian I know your awake", I said.

"Soooo", she said slowly.

    I raised my eyebrow.

"Get up".

"Why?"

"School".

"So".

"Our friends will be there".

"So".

"Hot guys will be there to gawk over you", I said hoping she would get up. This is waisting time.

"So".

"You'll miss P.E."

     She loves P.E.

"So", she said again. Ok now i'm getting annoyed.

"Ugh Vivian you might find your mate today!", I yelled.

"OMG YES!", she yelped in happiness.

     I rolled my eyes as I watch her head straight for the bathroom. The freakin world could be ending and she wouldn't get up but no, if it means finding her mate she is all up for it. I got out of bed and headed downstaires to make breakfast. I headed for the fridge when I noticed a note stuck to it.

          Dear Girls,

I'll be gone for a week for a buisness trip in New York. Shania your in charge and please make sure the girls go to school and do their homework. There should be enough food to last all week. Call me between 4-7pm if you guys have any problems. Have fun your first day of your senior year guys. NO PARTIES IN THE HOUSE PLEASE! Oh and shania get a guy already, jeez it's your senior year, live a little.