INTERVIEW #2 ANGELO (SO MANY TTB QUESTIONS!!)

~HEY GUYS SOME HINTS. IF YOU SEE *CLAPPING* THIS IS THE AUDIENCE DOING THIS YOU KNOW LIKE THEY ARE DOING AN INTERVIEW FOR A LIVE AUDIENCE OR IT'S TELLING YOU WHAT'S GOING ON OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING. OKAY ENJOY.

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR THESE INTERVIEWS AND OR SHORT STORIES THEN FREAKING LEAVE THEN DON'T READ IT AND DON'T BE A DISTURBANCE/ NUISANCE TO THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY READ THEM. DO NOT COMMENT OR COMPLAIN ABOUT THESE INTERVIEWS/SHORT STORIES DOWN BELOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. GET OVER IT OR YOU WILL BE BLOCKED.

                                             SO MANY TTB QUESTIONS!!!!

INTERVIEWER: HELLO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO OUR SECOND TTB INTERVIEW! This time we have the romantic, sweet, sexy character of TTB! It's very nice to have you here today Angelo.

*CLAPPING!!!!!!*

ANGELO: It's a pleasure to be here.

INTERVIEWER: I see you're wearing something very nice today.

ANGELO: Yeah I took my fiance out to breakfast this morning.

*OHHHHHHH*

INTERVIEWER: Awww you mean Briana? Well that's sweet. So you know why you're here. You're here to answer some TTB questions.

ANGELO: Well come on, let's go.

INTERVIEWER: Everyone look on the screen please.

*EVERYBODY LOOKS UP AT THE SCREEN*

INTERVIEWER: Okay. What are your turn ons and your turn offs?

ANGELO: My turn on is when Briana tends to bit and lick her lip while swaying randomly and my turn offs is people with bad breath. It bothers me to the core.

INTERVIEWER: Well doesn't it all.

ANGELO: Not the people with the bad breath apparently.

INTERVIEWER: Okay what is your favorite color, food, and your hobby.

ANGELO: My favorite color is burgundy, I really love Italian food, and my hobbies consists of finding really beautiful flowers for Briana, cuddling with Briana, and taking pictures of beautiful places.

INTERVIEWER: So you're like a photograher?

ANGELO: In my free time yes.

INTERVIEWER: That's amazing. So how old are you, when's your birthday, and how tall are you?

ANGELO: I'm 19, my birthday is August 6 so it already passed. And I'm 6'4

INTERVIEWER: Okay now we will show you questions from your TTB fans and what they had to ask you.

ANGELO: I'll answer any you give me.

INTERVIEWER: Okay bsierra1216

How would you describe Briana in three adjectives? What are your opinions on Briana's power and her place in the prophecy? What do you like best about Briana? What are your interests, like what do you do in your freetime?

ANGELO: Random, Beautiful, and Mesmerizing. I feel her powers will be with her forever and it's apart of her. It doesn't really affect her life that much, but somehow I feel not only for her but that there's more to the prophecy for the girls and their powers. I like how Briana cheers me up just by smiling for me everyday. I could be having the shitiest day and she just has to smile or giggle and I'm suddenly I'm in the best mood ever. And again in my free time I like to take pictures.