Chapter 36 Part 1 "Time Travel Kinda Sucks"

~AREN'T YOU HAPPY THERE IS FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE?!!! SORRY AS USUAL FAMILY BUSINESS HAS BACKED ME UP AND THERE ARE EVEN MORE FAMILY COMING OVER VERY SOON SO AGAIN UPDATES ARE GONNA BE DELAYED :( SUCKS I KNOW BUT I'LL TYPE AND WRITE WHENEVER I CAN SO I AT LEAST HAVE SOMETHING DONE FOR YOU GUYS. ALRIGHT ENJOY WITH A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :D

                CHAPTER 36 PART 1 "TIME TRAVEL KINDA SUCKS"

SHANIA'S P.O.V (WEDNESDAY)

"Shania".

"M-Mom? W-Where are you?

     The bright light appeared in front of my eyes blinding me.

"Follow the light dear, quickly!"

     I reached for it and I suddenly came in contact with an arm and it moved intertwining its hands in mines.

"Mom?"

"Open your eyes".

     I did as she ordered and became very happy seeing her again even if this was just a dream.

"Hi hun, I'm sorry I didn't see you when I said I would, but I had some... issues to t-take care of. Are you ready for me to show you the truth?"

"What truth???"

"The truth about your mate dear? You know he's been reincarnated many times, but do you really know about his past lives?"

"No, not really", I said sheepishly.

"Well let's go back, back to the time of kings and queens, knights and princesses".

"What?! Why?!"

"So you can see what nobody else can tell. Take my hand", she urged.

     She pressed forward and I hesitated a little, but her smile made me safe so I took my chances and walked me towards another blinding light.

"Close your eyes and don't at any given moment let go of my hand Shania", she warned.

"Okay, I'm not a baby".

     She began pulling me forward and I could feel soft tingles going against my skin. Like little shock waves were hitting my body, but it felt so warm. The sensation soon faded and in dimming in echoed smooth sounds as if we were in a, forest? Maybe in the woods? I can't tell. The sound of a running river, chirping and flapping of birds everywhere, the tiny movement of animals, and the air smelled so fresh.

"Open your eyes Shania", she chuckled.

     As I opened them, the full beauty came into view. Lushes trees and plants were everywhere unlike what you see in my time, but this place... this place was gorgeous.

"W-Where?"

"We are back in the time of the old age. Like where stories of dragons and trolls came from. We are in an ancient land that died out in Europe long forgotten. The people speak a different language but I have it where we can understand them and they can understand us".

"So they talk in English and we can do the same back?"

"Yes".

"That's amazing!", I shouted making a few birds fly away bewildered. "Wow".

"Okay, now let's head into the square".