Chapter 42 "Graduation"

~HEYYYYY CHAPTER 42 GUYS!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GET LIKE WTF IN THIS CHAPTER. ;D ENJOY WITH A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :D

                                               CHAPTER 42 "GRADUATION"

MAY 20TH (MONDAY) (LUNCH)

SHANIA'S P.O.V

"Can you believe it guys! We're graduating!"

"Yes Shania, we know", Raphael smiled.

"How come you guys don't seem as excited as I am?"

"Because it's not like we're never gonna see each other again", Briana chuckled.

"You don't know".

"You're not leaving anywhere I'm not going", Raphael smirked gripping my waist.

"I was joking", nuzzling into him.

"Alphas!"

    We looked to see Alex, Xzeak, Brian, and Zack running to our table with urgency.

"Alpha Angelo, it's your father!", Alex stated.

"My father is what?!"

"He's awake!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------

----------

------

--

-

ANGELO'S P.O.V

"Hi son".

"Dad, you look so happy?"

"Yup, I've never felt better", he laughed.

"Dad! You were in a coma for over a month! How are you happy? You should be mad".

"But nobody is at fau---"

"Who is this Mask character?!"

    Silence filled the room as I was waiting for my father's answer.

"Now Angelo, he's not completely a bad person. He saved my life and---"

"He saved your life?! You were in a coma! Did you see what he did to the others?! If I see him, I'm going to kill him", I growled.

"Son you don't understand, he didn't do anything wrong exactly. It's complicated".

"Dad I'm threw with your explaining. You're too naive sometimes. You could have been killed and you need to realize that not everyone can change".

"But--"

"I will not have you end up like mom did!"

"Angelo...", he gaped hurt.

"I was worried sick! Yet you give all your damn sympathy to one that tried to kill you!"

    My father looked sown, clenching the sheets from guilt. I stormed out of the room not wanting to stay any longer. I know how this'll end, I know. Why can't he see what I'm saying. If I find this Mask character, I'm going to kill him.

BRIANA'S P.O.V

"He's hurting", my wolf whispered.

    I know.