Chapter 6 "What Is This Feeling?"

~HEY GUYS HERES CHAPTER 6. I ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH. I HOPE YOU GUYS KEEP READING AND SUPPORTING MY STORY. ENJOY. OH AND HERE'S A PICTURE OF ANGELO DOWN BELOW. ISN'T HE SEXY. AND A SONG TO PLAY JUST BECAUSE :D~

P.S- SHANIA'S NICKNAME IS PRONOUNCED LIKE SAYING SHAY JUST NO Y ;)

                   CHAPTER 6 "WHAT IS THIS FEELING?"

       I woke up and was definitely feeling much better. I looked at the time, 5:00 a.m?!! I slept for a really long time. I looked around and saw Briana, Layla, and Vivian's arms wrapped around me. Poor things must've stayed up all night trying to comfort me. I always cause them so much worry. But they look so adorable. I'll just enjoy the moment. I layed back down, closed my eyes, and quietly went back to sleep.

            BEEP!!!BEEP!!!BEEP!!!

     I turned off the alarm and got everybody up.

"Sha? Are you okay?", Layla asked.

"Yeah. Why?".

"Well after last night we didn't think you would want to go to school", Briana stated.

"Guys i'm fine. Plus i've never missed a day of school, why start now", i chuckled.

"Well ok".

"Ok now everybody get dressed. It is only the 2nd day of school".

      I got dressed in my batman symbol shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. We put our contacts in, masked our scents, and headed to the car. I was no mood to talk on the way to school. I was too busy pondering on the cause of last night. It was a feeling I had never felt before yet it caused me so much pain. The whole car ride everybody looked at me worried. I pulled into the parking lot and parked under the shaded tree. I told them i would meet them in the cafeteria after I go to the bathroom. They said ok and walked off.

      I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. What happened last night was still running through my head a million times. I asked my wolf if she knew but, I would only get the same reply. 

"I don't know".

     I sighed and made my way to the cafeteria. I sat down next to Xzeak and put my head on the table. They all asked me tims if I was ok. I wouldnt answer or move. They know that in times like these I just need to be left alone. I had 30 minutes till the first bell. That would give me time to think to myself more. But still, I couldn't ignore the faint pain in my chest. Oh god what is happening to me.

                    RAPHAEL'S P.O.V

     I pulled into the parking lot in my 2011 Mustang. I honestly liked that year's model than this year's. I got out and following behind me was Angelo, Nick, and Kyle. I was wearing my favorite tight black T-shirt that read "U Mad Bro?", with my blue jeans, and black Adidas. Angelo wearing his blue pollo, black jeans, and blue Adidas. Nick wearing a white T-shirt, blue ripped up jeans, and his red tennis shoes. And Kyle wearing a T-shirt that said "Don't read my shirt", his black skinny jeans, and his yellow neon Adidas. His shoes freaking blind me man. Right when we entered through the school doors all the girls stared in ah. Yeah I know we're good looking. I won't deny it.

"Ugh same meat this year", Nick heaved.

"No, I definitely see new students here", Kyle stated.

"Yeah but thats not what I meant. I meant new and fresh hot babes", he said in a "duh" tone.