Chapter 36 Part 2 "This Is Just The Beginning"

~HEY GUYS, AREN'T YOU HAPPY I'M UPDATING FOR A SECOND TIME! OKAY NEXT UPDATE WILL MOST LIKELY BE FRIDAY SINCE I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL THAT DAY! YAY! OK HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ ENJOY :D OH AND ALSO HERE IS A PICTURE OF MICHELLE TO THE SIDE :)

PREVIOUSLY...

"UP!!!"

"Shania! We have another hour!!!!!"Raphael growled.

     I cowered back away from him startled that he actually yelled at me.

"Oh god, I-I'm sorry Shania, I just haven't been getting sleep. Come here".

"I'm sorry".

     My wolf was crying because she felt rejected even though he didn't really do anything wrong.

"Shania, love".

     He slowly crept his hands around my waist and I couldn't help but resist him.

"Don't resist me mate, now come!"

     He grabbed me up on top of him and I tried wiggling off realizing I was probably too heavy.

"I heard that!", he groaned.

"What?"

"Sometimes I can hear pieces of your thoughts and I definitely heard you call yourself heavy".

"But I am".

     He lifted his knees so I would get trapped and couldn't crawl off him.

"Stop saying that, you're making my wolf and I upset".

     He reached up kissing my neck and it sent tiny shocks through me making it tickle.

"You're so cute, though I don't see why you don't believe me. Now *yawn* go to sleep angel", he smiled turning me next to him.

     I rested my head on his chest and his steady heart beat was making me purr. But that dream or whatever was so weird. This has been at least the second time I've seen mom so I don't think I'm dreaming anymore. I think she's trying to connect with me, tell me something. But what about Raphaet or Raphael I should say. What happened to cause them to have another tragedy? Hopefully I can finish the dream and maybe I can get my answers. Time travel kinda sucks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------

----------

------

---

-

                       CHAPTER 36 PART 2 "THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING"

SHANIA'S P.O.V  (P.E./ SCHOOL)