Chapter 30 Part 6 "I Can't Sleep At Night"

~OH YEAH PART 6 ISN'T LIFE AWESOME!  THIS PART IS ALL ABOUT SHANIA AND HER SONG AND MAYBE EVEN, A FIGHT?! SHE SINGS "I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT", BY KEKE PALMER AND IF YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG THEN IT TOTALLY MAKES SENSE. THE SONG MATCHES SO PERFECTLY (P.S.- THANK YOU BREEZIE1 FOR THE SONG IDEA :D). SO ENJOY AND SHANIA'S SONG IS TO THE SIDE AND DONT PLAY IT UNTIL I SAY SO ;)

PREVIOUSLY...

"Next up we have... Shania Rave singing "I Can't Sleep At Night", by Keke Palmer", Mr. Lasak replied.

     Shania nervously got up and she turned back to us for one last assuring thumbs up. Where the fuck is Raphael. She dedicated this song to him too. Urgh! Shania looking confident walked up to the microphone.

"Um I would like to dedicate this song to my boyfriend Raphael who has always been with me through the good and the bad. And how I'm always thinking about him", she smiled.

Everyone gave a "Awwww" sound which I thought was cute.

"So I really hope you enjoy this song including the girls who are completely head over heels in love with the guy they love and cherish",she chuckled.

     This is it! Oh Raphael better show up right now to see this. Where the hell could he be!

------------------------------------------------------

--------------

-----

                            CHAPTER 30 PART 6 "I CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT"

SHANIA'S P.O.V

     Ugh where's Raphael? I was hoping he would be here by now. Maybe he really did dump me.

"Shania I'm here", I heard someone think.

     Huh?

"Look ahead in the corner".

     I looked up and there was Raphael smiling at me. He came? He actually came?!

"I know you can't directly think back to me, but sing your lovely voice for me", he purred.

     I can't believe it! Yay! Ok now I know I can do this.

"Shania are you ready?", Mr. White asked.

"Yes".

     The music started to play and my nerves started to calm down

*PLAY THE SONG NOW!*

"Why's it always gotta be this way

I'm seeing shadows on the things you say

But never make good once they will change same stories, acting differently

I give up and I won't lie

I sit there looking at the time

Didn't want you to leave, you had to go

Too bad the pain doesn't follow

I can't sleep at night

Knowing that you ain't right by

I can't, I can't sleep at night