Chapter 22 "I Closed My Eyes"

~CHAPTER 22 IS HERE GUYS OF THIS WEEK'S FRENZY. LAST CHAPTER WE LEFT OFF WHEN RAPHAEL WAS FINALLY GONNA MARK SHANIA, BUT KYLE HAD SOMETHING URGENT TO TELL SHANIA READ TO FIND OUT I GUESS :). ENJOY AND HERES A SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ~

P.S- PLAY THE SONG WHEN RAPHAEL IS ABOUT TO MARK SHANIA, YOU'LL SEE WHY :)

                              CHAPTER 22 "I CLOSED MY EYES" 

"Kyle what are you doing?!", I screamed. 

"Are you sure you're ready for him to mark you?!", Kyle asked. 

"Yes". 

"Well there's something you should know that Raphael didn't tell you. Well more like wouldn't", he said. 

"What is it?". 

"There's a chance you might die when he marks you". 

"What?!",  

"Yeah I knew he wouldn't tell you". 

"Why?!". 

"He thought you would abandon him if you knew. Because of how much stronger he is his hormones are stronger and could possibly kill you. I'm not sure about mating, but I know for a fact that because of the serum coursing through his veins his mark has a high risk of poisoning you. He won't be able to control himself especially because of your unnatural scent", he explained. 

"What do you mean?". 

"If you haven't noticed Raphael's wolf has grown completely attached to you to a point that if someone remotely made you cry it would be his lifelong goal to kill that person. His wolf wants to mate with you, kiss you, hold you, heck just be near you 24/7. Now that he has you he isn't going to let you go. Right now out of all 4 of you girls you're the most vulnerable to unmated wolves". 

"Why?". 

"You have the most aroused intoxicating scent I have ever smelled in my entire life. It's so strong you can't stay away from it. Angelo, Nick, and I aren't affected because we already have our mates, but even Raphael can't stand it". 

"How do you know?", I asked. 

"Sometimes his guard is down and I can hear his thoughts. I thought Nick had a ddirty mind about Layla, but boy was I wrong", he laughed. 

"Um I don't wanna know". 

"Yeah I won't tell you, sooner or later he'll show you", he smirked. 

     I looked at him wide eyed. Now I really don't wanna know. 

"Wait, I have a question", I said. 

"What". 

"Have the girls mentioned feeling hot or something when you guys feel certain emotions?", I asked. 

"I'm afraid not. They told me about that night you were feeling hot when Raphael was near your house and the times when you felt you were burning when his emotions were all over the place. What I don't understand is how you two had a certain connection with each other before seeing each other's eyes". 

"Huh?", I said confused. 

"When you were near him you got hot, when he was near you he could hear your heartbeat and feel your heat. You know that's what he thinks of to make himself go to sleep since he doesn't have the real thing", he smiled. 

"Aww he's so cute, but I think I should get back to him like now", I panted. 

"Why?". 

"Right now I can feel Raphael feels angry, lustful, and deciding whether or not to kill you for taking me away so long from", I panted.