Chapter 30 Part 1 "It's A Surprise"

~HEY HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE TRUE BOND ! THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE 3 MONTHS LATER DECEMBER 3 AND IT'S A MONDAY MORNING, BUT IT LIKE 4 A.M. THIS CHAPTER IS SEPARATED INTO 4 OR 5 PARTS JUST BECAUSE IT REVOLVES AROUND THE TALENT SHOW AND THE NEXT PARTS WILL BE IN EACH OF THE GIRL'S P.O.V  AND MOST LIKELY SOME OF THE BOYS TOO ;) ENJOY. ALSO CHECK OUT "Meeting You" WHICH IS NOW OFF ON HOLD. I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THAT BOOK AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE THIS ONE :D

P.S.- THESE PARTS WILL BE SHORT JUST SAYING :D

                              CHAPTER 30 PART 1 "IT'S A SURPRISE"

SHANIA'S P.O.V

*DECEMBER 3 MONDAY 4:00 A.M.*

     I woke up to a disturbing sound coming from downstairs. I got nervous so I tried to wake Bri up.

"Briiiiiiiiiiiiii", I whined.

"Hmmm?", she answered.

"I think somebody is downstairs".

"It's probably Aunt Clara", she groaned.

"Aunt Clara is on her business trip remember?", I whispered.

"Well then... I don't know", she mumbled.

"Come down with me", I begged.

     And before I knew it she fell straight back asleep.

"Vivian? Layla?", I called.

     Still I got no answer. Urgh! I got up and grabbed the broom that was leaning on the wall. I slowly opened the door and quietly made my way out into the hallway. I came up to the staircase and looked down to see both the kitchen and living room lights were on. I silently made my way down to the foot of the stairs. I peeked over and saw a pair of red Adidas at the front door. They looked like they belonged to Raphael, but I wasn't sure. I peeked over into the kitchen and sure enough Raphael was standing there eating grapes. What is he even doing here, eating my grapes?! He looked up and I could clearly see his eyes were red. Oh god is his wolf in control?

"Either come out or I come get you angel", he chuckled.

     I stayed hidden and slowly started creeping back up the stairs.

"There you are", he cooed.

     I immediately started to run and he quickly grabbed me. He took the broom out of my hands and threw me over his shoulder. After bringing me back down, he turned off all the lights, and rested me on my back on the couch. He quickly started licking and sucking where my mark was at it was making my wolf and I go crazy.

"Raphael", I gasped.

     Then I felt his whole body slump onto me.

"Raphael?".

     I moved him next to me and he was fast asleep. Aww he must've not had any sleep in a long time. I pulled his arms wrapping them around my waist and snuggled into his chest. Not even that long I fell asleep too.

* HOURS LATER 7:30 A.M.*

"Shania", someone called.

      Hmmm?

"Wake up. It's time for it to form honey", the voice chuckled.

     Mom?

"Wake up, wake up, wake up".

"Wake up angel", Raphael purred.

     I opened my eyes and I rolled over into him taking in his scent.