Chapter 45 "Stuck Between Two Worlds" Part 1

~HEY GUYS, I KNOW IT'S BEEN AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME SINCE AN UPDATE, ALMOST A YEAR. I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY, FAMILY AND SCHOOL ISSUES WERE BEGINNING TO BECOME TOO MUCH THAT I HAD TO STOP WRITING ALL TOGETHER. SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DUE I PRESENT THIS REALLY LONG CHAPTER IN REWARD FOR YOUR WAIT, ENJOY :D

PREVIOUSLY...

RAPHAEL'S P.O.V

"Is it done?"

"Yes my trackers have told me each one has been killed. They are doing a triple perimeter check now", Kyle answered.

"Good any casualties"

"No, everyone is safe".

"Are the others heading to the Pack House now? We need to call sn immediate emergency meeting with the betas, trackers, everyone"

As we reached back to the Pack House since or rouge fight led else where I saw the girls but I didn't see Shania.

"Everyone inside unless told otherwise!!!"

Everybody except the girls went inside.

"Angelo is Shania with you?!", Briana panicked.

"What. She was supposed to be at the Hospital worth you guys", I growled ferociously.

"My son!" I heard my father call.

My father with Angelo, Nick, and Kyle's fathers were dragging a rouge almost on the brink of death.

"Speak rouge!", my father demanded.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

I jumped onto him and began punching him like crazy until Angelo and Nick pulled me off.

"She has been taken", he panted. "To Lord Vix".

"Who's she?!"

"The girl named Shania. This whole attack was just a diversion! The traitor in your pack sure had you fooled!", he choked, laughing.

I grabbed onto his neck and bit deep into his artery. His blood all over me didn't matter, the blood of this Vix character is what I crave.

"Raphael get yourself cleaned up and we'll call a meeting", Kyle said walking off with the others.

I dropped the dead rouge and retracted my fangs. I will kill this Vix for even daring to take my mate!

"For taking our Angel".

CHAPTER 45 "STUCK BETWEEN TWO WORLDS"

SHANIA'S P.O.V (June 11)

"Get up!"

What? What happened?

"We're in danger, we must run!"

I darted my eyes open and viewed myslef in a doctors room. I was laying on a bed with my arm strapped to an IV line and a heart beat monitor. I carefully took off the tape, pulling the IV line from my arm. I-I thought we were captured.

"We were, I'm sure of it! This place doesn't smell familiar", my wolf huffed aggressively.

The door opened and red haired woman who I smelled as a vampire, came in in a doctors white coat.