Chapter 30 Part 5 "Rather Walk Alone"

~HEY GUYS PART 5 AND ITS ALMOST OVER... FOR THIS CHAPTER NOT THE BOOK. TRUST ME IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO OVER. THIS PART VIVIAN SINGS HER SONG AND A VERY UNPLEASANT PERSON DECIDES SHE'S GONNA WIN IT ALL AND SING ALSO. VIVNA'S SONG IS ON THE SIDE AND PLEASE DON'T PLAY IT UNTIL I TELL YOU TO :D ENJOY AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK. IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU GUYS THE BOOK WOULDN'T BE SPREADING TO NOT ONLY OTHER WATTPAD USERS BUT ALSO PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL! HOW COOL IS THAT! XD OK ENJOY AND READ ALREADY!

PREVIOUSLY...

RAPHAEL'S P.O.V

     Oh god I'm late!

"Again, you. Are. A. Dumb as---"

     Shut up I know I am you stupid wolf! I quietly walked into the cafeteria and stood in the back. Hopefully I'm not too late.

"And that was Charlie Gravenson with his amazing juggling of 15 pineapples. Next we have Vivian with her song!", Miss Lare said through the microphone.

     I looked over and could see everybody in the front row. Shania was leaning close towards Angel who was sitting in my damn seat! That little fucking girl stealing bastard!

"You deserve it", My wolf growled.

     What?!

"I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't want us anymore".

     Wha---... You're, you're probably right. I treated her so horribly, but I'm going to make it right today. I will have my angel back and say I'm sorry like a million times. I love her so much. I love my beautiful Shania. I leaned back on the wall just anticipating the moment Shania would go up and sing. I'm such an idiot sometimes.

"Damn right".

                              CHAPTER 30 PART 5 "RATHER WALK ALONE"

VIVIAN'S P.O.V

    Urgh I'm completely nervous. The lights are shining bright in my face, everybody is staring at me, and I swear I'm creating a cold sweat. I never have stage fright, but the fact that I'm trying to impress Kyle with this song to is making it harder for me not to mess up in the middle of all this. What if he doesn't like it?! What if suddenly my voice cracks?! Oh, my, god that would be the worst. I think I would cry, I think I would---

"Calm down Vivian. I know you can do it", Kyle whispered onto the stage.

"Here's Vivian Tern's song "I Rather Walk Alone".

    I blew him a kiss and I knew I could finally do it.

-PLAY THE SONG NOW!-

"Lookin around

All of this time my virtue hold me down

Where I am now?

Before you can say it you can count me out

Baby, I'm a fool

Walk walk walk walk walk on

Like this same will be a new trust trust trust gone

But the world against me

I'm not scared to walk alone

Let's agree to disagree