Chapter 15 "Let Me Love You"

~THE AWAITED CHAPTER 15. I KNOW THAT LIKE THE LAST 4 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN DEPRESSING AND SAD BUT THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU ALL LOVE ME AGAIN. RECAP SHANIA HAS TOLD RAPHAEL THAT IT'S OK HE DOESNT NEED HER. THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH HOW SHANIA IS COPING AND HOW RAPHAEL IS DREADING. AND MAYBE SOME UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ARE SAID ALONG THE WAY. HERE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THE SONG "LET ME LOVE YOU" BY MARIO. IT MATCHES PERFECTLY WITH THE CHAPTER TOWARDS THE END. AND A PICTURE OF RAPHAEL'S WOLF DOWN BELOW ENJOY GUYS :D~

                              CHAPTER 15 "LET ME LOVE YOU"

      The rest of the day for me was pretty boring and depressing. Math sucked and for once I was nowhere interested for flag football in P.E., or for doing experiments in Chemistry. Studyhall was worse. The girls kept trying to talk to me about Raphael. I would cut them off each and every time. I then finally told them what I said to him in English.

"You what?!", Layla screeched.

"Yeah, I made his life easier if you think about it", I said.

"No you made it about 10 times worse. I can't believe you!", Briana yelled.

"Shut the heck up. You guys don't understand, I know I did the right thing. I can't provide him with the love he needs. I-It was just a mistake that's all. I won't need to burden him with the prophecy, this fate, or with me! This thing called mates means nothing to me!", I yelled.

"If...", I trailed off. "If he's happy, I'm happy", I said calming down.

"Really and what if he's not happy?! Ever thought of that?! Sha open your eyes!", Vivian yelled.

"No you open your eyes. He never liked me and he never will, therefore I will not become a problem for him in his life", I said.

"A burden, a problem?! Why do you keep say that? Is that how you see yourself?", Layla questioned.

     They all looked at me for an answer.

"I'm leaving", I growled.

     I got up and left the classroom. I didn't know where I was going, I was just aimlessly roaming the hallways. Why iseverybody yelling at me? Again I'm the reason everyone is upset. It's my fault again. While wandering the hallways I started singing ever so quietly. I was singing "I don't care if your contagious", by the band Pierce the Veil.

"And they'll never take us alive.

Can we chase away the darkness.

So let me love and die.

Last night she recited every reason she's fine".

     I sang it quietly, but beautifully. I kept singing and came up to my favorite part,

"And I don't care if your sick, I don't care if your contagious

I would kiss you even if you were dead.

Would somebody make me go blind for the rest of my life

Cause I'd do anything to hold your hand".

     I kept singing even a little louder. I was coming to the end of the song.

"So if we had to die together, you can sing all night.

All night.

I'm gonna tear out the thread of love from your skin, Till your far too embaressed from all the attention.